The Latest Case of Palin Derangement Syndrome

Nanker

i agree, accept that this show has tried hard to be controversial this year. i mean does teenage pregnancy really qualify someone as a "star"? if so, then the US is full of em. they have been highly successful though, to the detriment of the dancing, contestants, viewers and show in general...everything worsened but the ratings. so the art aint what it's really about....but, i get what you're saying. in a more basic form, it's healthier entertainment. unfortunately, no where near 20 million people watch serious, commercial free dance competitions on pbs where many of the same pro's from dancing with the stars compete (and are often also rans).

The highest rated show on MTV now is a show called "Teen Mom" which somehow seems to celebrate 14 year olds having kids. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Between that and the popularity of Jersey Shore, I weep for the nation....

The highest rated show on MTV now is a show called "Teen Mom" which somehow seems to celebrate 14 year olds having kids. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I thought it celebrated overreacting PMSing moms who kick the **** out of their baby daddies. Did I just say that? forget what I said.