These kids need to be shot on sight

\GoBillsInDallas/

Ehh, get used to it kids. You cant have a dream in this country, or try to make money in any way, without giving the U.S. Mafia, I mean Government, their cut first.

Gotta pay for those permits, and gotta pay that sales tax, or else the good ol USA will do whatever they can to ruin your life.

I understand the legal end of what these asses are saying.

If anything he should have talked to the parents. .

I wonder if this clown travels around town collecting tax id numbers from old ladies having garage sales.

If I was the boys, all my leftover cupcakes and mix would find their way into his gas tank! (but I was a bad boy)

:devil:

Did you see the picture of this douche bag? He looks like the kind of guy that got the **** kicked out of him in school.

He looks like he'd be their best customer. I wonder why he got them closed down. Maybe they weren't slicing their brownies generously enough.

As good an example as this is of nipping young hooliganism in the bud, how dare he simply have them shut down by the police without notifying the IRS about their obvious tax evasion.

Comrade Wolfensohn should be chastised and rebuked for failing to report the totality of this criminal outrage!

He did not even notify the State that these criminals were not paying their state income and unemployment taxes and fees. The STATE!

I fear for Amerika.

As good an example as this is of nipping young hooliganism in the bud, how dare he simply have them shut down by the police without notifying the IRS about their obvious tax evasion.

Comrade Wolfensohn should be chastised and rebuked for failing to report the totality of this criminal outrage!

He did not even notify the State that these criminals were not paying their state income and unemployment taxes and fees. The STATE!

I fear for Amerika.

Some states it's not required to collect sales tax on a child "owned" business. It's time to close that loop hole.