Wegmans is so popular...

Just Jack

that rumor has been floating around for years...somewhere in the shortpump region iirc. hopefully with ukrops gone, wegmans will swoop in and give the richmond folks a shopping treat....

So i heard from a little birdie they have purchased land in Richmond!!! :thumbsup::beer:

Best news I heard this weekend exceptin the Bills victory!!

I guess Boston and DC have issues because they just rave about their Wegmans.

There is raving about your grocery stores where you live and there is looking forward to a grocery store when you visit. I've visited both of those cities recently and what grocery stores they had didn't make it on my list of things to do.

There is raving about your grocery stores where you live and there is looking forward to a grocery store when you visit. I've visited both of those cities recently and what grocery stores they had didn't make it on my list of things to do.

I'm with ya Chef..but damn it's so nice to get everything you need in one store, even if they are overpriced on a ton of items.I like that they have some Buffalo stuff, but that is really a very minor reason why I am excited they be coming here.

BTW, just had a nice Goat Gouda from Wegmans, thats chit Whole Foods just does not have