Cool iPhone Apps?

ajzepp

I just purchased my first smart phone - an iPhone 4 - and I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for cool apps to add. Doesn't matter if they are free or cost money, just want to find some cool stuff. I'm already using this netflix app ad nauseum, so I need a few others to play around with.

Netflix is awesome.

Shazam is great for finding names of songs. (free)

ESPN Scorecenter is awesome for keeping up with fantasy football and other sports. (free)

Flixter-- good for movie showtimes, reviews, tix, etc. (free)

Urbanspoon-- searches and randomizes restaurants in your area and shows you type/price/and location. (free)

Yelp-- uses your location, you can search for restaurants, coffee shops, gas, stores, etc. Will also give you directions to desired location. (free)

My personal favorite:

Remote-- controls your iTunes library directly from your iPhone. Using WIFI, you enter a passcode into iTunes and your entire library/playlists/artists/etc. show up on your iPhone and you can control it from almost anywhere. Works well for parties. (free)

Just some ideas for you, there are plenty of free apps available for you to experiment with.

Netflix is awesome.

Shazam is great for finding names of songs. (free)

ESPN Scorecenter is awesome for keeping up with fantasy football and other sports. (free)

Flixter-- good for movie showtimes, reviews, tix, etc. (free)

Urbanspoon-- searches and randomizes restaurants in your area and shows you type/price/and location. (free)

Yelp-- uses your location, you can search for restaurants, coffee shops, gas, stores, etc. Will also give you directions to desired location. (free)

My personal favorite:

Remote-- controls your iTunes library directly from your iPhone. Using WIFI, you enter a passcode into iTunes and your entire library/playlists/artists/etc. show up on your iPhone and you can control it from almost anywhere. Works well for parties. (free)

Just some ideas for you, there are plenty of free apps available for you to experiment with.

Very cool, thanks man!

And jboys, I already BOUGHT the fukkin thing, brah