Let's Enjoy This One!

cjatcreek07

It amazes me how they almost gave it up with two 4th down completions and a TD in the last few seconds. Only by the Grace of God di they hang on and win. I;'m happy about that now we are in a 3 way tie for the first pick with Carolina and Detroit !

it was hard to believe that we called a timeout and then had poz on johnson. the defense continues to baffle me, but they only gave up twelve, so I'll give it a pass this week.

It amazes me how they almost gave it up with two 4th down completions and a TD in the last few seconds. Only by the Grace of God di they hang on and win. I;'m happy about that now we are in a 3 way tie for the first pick with Carolina and Detroit !

It's actually Carolina and Dallas and I think Dallas will get a couple more wins this year.

it was hard to believe that we called a timeout and then had poz on johnson. the defense continues to baffle me, but they only gave up twelve, so I'll give it a pass this week.

Yeah - we gave up 12 - to a bad team - with a backup quarterback - at home - and 9 of those points came in the 4th quarter with under 6 minutes to go when we were up by 2 scores. Even when we win the Bills can find a way to make it scary and depressing.

Detroit has 2 wins. Did you mean Dallas?

Yeah - we gave up 12 - to a bad team - with a backup quarterback - at home - and 9 of those points came in the 4th quarter with under 6 minutes to go when we were up by 2 scores. Even when we win the Bills can find a way to make it scary and depressing.

Tha fact that we held any team to to under 14 is a bright spot. The weather was on our side, Detroit looekd like a dome tgeam. Otherwise it would have been even more scary.