Draft Help

Way back when, the Bills stopped trying to be an independent organization of rating college players. I think it was in the Polian era they joined with a couple teams to have a common scouting organization. Then we did really well drafting for a while. Anyone else remember this? I was wondering if that kind of thing was still around? I seem to recall Dallas was in this thing? Or am I mis-remembering?? :blink:

Way back when, the Bills stopped trying to be an independent organization of rating college players. I think it was in the Polian era they joined with a couple teams to have a common scouting organization. Then we did really well drafting for a while. Anyone else remember this? I was wondering if that kind of thing was still around? I seem to recall Dallas was in this thing? Or am I mis-remembering?? :blink:

There was the BLESTO combine way back when. There was another "combine" like it, but I don't recall the name. 4 or 5 teams joined together for scouting, etc.

I have not heard any mention of these groups in recent years, so I would guess they have disappeared.