The PPP-I.N.S.A.N.E. Rating System

A question in another thread piqued my interest. How should someone go about estimating the sheer stupidity of someone who actually believes the nonsense that passes for sage wisdom on this board?

In order to arrive at an estimate of that stupidity, an objective researcher should compare the sample statements attributed to any poster to a known standard of advanced stupidity.

Given that this is PPP, it is actually quite easy to construct a sliding stupidity scale based on the Inane/Nonsensical/Silly/Asinine/Neopartisan/Ego-maniacal postings of any poster as judged by the the PPP Rating Board (Henceforth called the PPP-I.N.S.A.N.E. Rating).

The rating board should have a permanent chairperson, someone known for their ability to consistently construct unarguably factual, honest, and nonpartisan ideas and arguments. I suggest this post be unilaterally awarded to ieatcrayonz.

Two board members should be chosen, one from each fringe, to serve for terms of 90 days or until crayonz decides he's had enough of their nonsense, whichever is shorter. I would like to nominate Rob's House and The Big Cat for the inaugural board positions.

The sliding scale then becomes simple:

+2 – Brilliant! (Almost crayonz Level)

+1 – Sort of Smart. (Crap Throwing Monkey Level)

0 – Normal (Average Poster, X Benedict Level)

-1 – Not too Bright (Wacka Level)

-2 – You're Kidding, Right? (George Level)

-3 – Flat Out Stupid! (Wisconsin Bills Fan Level)

Who goes where? That's for crayonz to decide!

A question in another thread piqued my interest. How should someone go about estimating the sheer stupidity of someone who actually believes the nonsense that passes for sage wisdom on this board?

In order to arrive at an estimate of that stupidity, an objective researcher should compare the sample statements attributed to any poster to a known standard of advanced stupidity.

Given that this is PPP, it is actually quite easy to construct a sliding stupidity scale based on the Inane/Nonsensical/Silly/Asinine/Neopartisan/Ego-maniacal postings of any poster as judged by the the PPP Rating Board (Henceforth called the PPP-I.N.S.A.N.E. Rating).

The rating board should have a permanent chairperson, someone known for their ability to consistently construct unarguably factual, honest, and nonpartisan ideas and arguments. I suggest this post be unilaterally awarded to ieatcrayonz.

Two board members should be chosen, one from each fringe, to serve for terms of 90 days or until crayonz decides he's had enough of their nonsense, whichever is shorter. I would like to nominate Rob's House and The Big Cat for the inaugural board positions.

:lol: I like it.

Thank you for the props and I will consider the position. Do I have to invite Rob's house and The Big Cat over for meetings? If so I will have to opt out as my hamster Carl is a bit of a slut and hence I can't allow her near The Big Cat. If we can do conference calls I might be in based on the time commitment. I am often busy making money and/or looking for Sammy as I am now.