OT - What"s a "LAMP"

You just did it.

Look

At

Me

153918[/snapback]

I, the king of LAMP's, had no idea that's what it meant. I knew it was a look at me type thing, but I never put 2 and 2 together. I thought it just meant, here i am, standing alone, like a lamp post.

haha

:D

I, the king of LAMP's, had no idea that's what it meant. I knew it was a look at me type thing, but I never put 2 and 2 together. I thought it just meant, here i am, standing alone, like a lamp post.

haha

:doh:

153923[/snapback]

no that would be hiasalalp. :D

Why is a request for advice post considered a "LAMP"?

153952[/snapback]

Because it's not normally Bills related.

For instance, a post titled "Drew is the greatest QB ever" is not a LAMP. A post titled "I need help with tiling" is a LAMP post, until someone turns it into a thread about how Drew has killed the tile and masonry industry.

For instance, a post titled "Drew is the greatest QB ever" is not a LAMP. A post titled "I need help with tiling" is a LAMP post, until someone turns it into a thread about how Drew has killed the tile and masonry industry.

153976[/snapback]

Mmmmm this isn't exactly true.

A LAMP post normally contains some type of bragging or off the wall comment that is going to get attention drawn your way.

An OT that has to do with tiling is asking for help.

Mmmmm this isn't exactly true.

A LAMP post normally contains some type of bragging or off the wall comment that is going to get attention drawn your way.

An OT that has to do with tiling is asking for help.

154003[/snapback]

Yeah, I always considered LAMP a post that stands as nothing more than a desperate plea for attention.

153976[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA :D:doh: