CJ vs. Jahvid

Got_Wood

I hope this game gets CJ pumped up a little. And I also hope that Chan gives him the opportunity to showcase himself a little more than usual. I thought he looked pretty good between the tackles last week in the limited time he got out there. This could be one of those games that gets young Spiller over the hump. :thumbsup:

We can only hope, cj needs to realize he is not the fastest guy on the field, its not collage he needs to run north and south and quit trying to dance, he just needs to hit the hole and go, i also hope to see him in the slot once or twice to try to get him the ball in space. i predict that cj and D. nelson will have big games and the bills will win... GO BILLS!!!

We can only hope, cj needs to realize he is not the fastest guy on the field, its not collage he needs to run north and south and quit trying to dance, he just needs to hit the hole and go, i also hope to see him in the slot once or twice to try to get him the ball in space. i predict that cj and D. nelson will have big games and the bills will win... GO BILLS!!!

I would love to see Spiller and Nelson (both Nelson's for that matter) have a huge game this weekend. I actually think Spiller IS one of the fastest guys on the field. But the gap between him and the next fastest guy isn't as big as it was in college. As we saw in Spiller's buddy and former teammate Jacoby Ford, these guys can burn people in the pros too. All it takes is a couple guys missing tackles, and Spiller is GONE. We'll always have the threat of a home run when CJ is on the field. I hope to see it this weekend!

I hope to see soon what separates this 20.8 million dollar guaranteed baller from a fourth round or lower player.

What 4the round guy are you talking about?

What does the 20 million have to do with anything? It's a slotted system it dorsnt matter who you draft at 9 they get 20 mil it gas nothing to do with Spiller.

Spiller doesn't have 1000 yards rushing and recieving through the first 8 games, it's a bust. It's a bust!

The sky is falling!

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood

I thought Best proved himself the better running back in college (running back, not kick returner). Spiller has yet to prove he IS better, although neither has really played extremely well, which doesnt suprise me either. These small, outside running, non physical college runners simply never seem to work out in the NFL. (spare me the Chris Johnson arguement, as he IS a physical runner and ran north south in college.)

I don't really care for best and like spiller more. But I tell ya, foster looks pretty sweet. I am hoping once they work out the rookie kinks in spiller, he will be great. I do see hope with seeing how chan was able to make parrish, fitz, and stevie look above average. I think the biggest problem with the run game is the line. But there are also obvious mistakes by spiller on some of the carries. But I do see hope on the offense since gailey has changed some players to well above average overnight.

Need more power on the line though. It sucks how we can't control the LOS on either side of the ball.

I don't really care for best and like spiller more. But I tell ya, foster looks pretty sweet. I am hoping once they work out the rookie kinks in spiller, he will be great. I do see hope with seeing how chan was able to make parrish, fitz, and stevie look above average. I think the biggest problem with the run game is the line. But there are also obvious mistakes by spiller on some of the carries. But I do see hope on the offense since gailey has changed some players to well above average overnight.

Need more power on the line though. It sucks how we can't control the LOS on either side of the ball.

A big part of that is because we take guys like spiller instead of good OLman. Bulaga, Iupati, and Pouncy are all players who could have helped us a whole heck of a lot. Bulaga IMO was worth 9 and after seeing him in the NFL I still believe he was worth 9. The other two guys looked like great players on draft day but bc of position were a stretch at 9. We may have been able to trade down, but Nix turned in the card before they finished saying "McClain" - so how would he know what was available? If we ever want to win we cannot continue to blindly select RBs and DBs and WRs.

It is actually more like pastiche, but I do hope you are right, and CJ has a big game!