Uh, wtf is this? Rebellion, armed if necessary?

...unintentionally. Certainly the most ironic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYD8SShKbnk

This is like dealing with conner. You keep telling yourself that nobody is this stupid.

This guy is literally saying "I want to save America" by destroying America. So, it's like "we had to destroy this village, in order to save it", there buddy? :blink: Who would ever have thought that we'd see the left invoke Vietnam in that context? The irony is astounding.

Like most far-left fanatics, this guy's "solution" was poorly thought out. Here's a few key facts he hasn't considered:

1. Conservatives have all the guns.

2. Because of #1, this "rebellion", will last about 15 minutes in most places, perhaps a month in others.

3. The US Army will not be fighting on his side.

4. Take the Army out of the picture, do you really think that leftists can take conservatives, and independents whose hand they have forced, in a fight of any kind?

5. How many of these leftists will actually fight, and not try to get other people to do it for them? How many people is this guy counting on that are actually cowards?

6. Do you think conservatives will sit idly by while you use violence, on any scale?

Because of 1-6, we cannot take his "violence" option seriously. So what's left? Not paying your mortgage? Taking $$$ out of the bank? Most of the people who might consider this action don't have mortgages, and I think the banks can do ok without the $58.74 in their checking account.

Worst of all: this kind of nonsense inspires the crazies. Perhaps that's what this guy is looking to do? Perhaps he hopes to inspire another McVeigh?

Again, this is like conner: they will ALWAYS give you what you need to prove them wrong. You don't have to do anything. Just sit there and let them talk. Sooner or later the crazy and/or the idiocy always comes out...speaking of that, I wonder where Bad Lieutenant is? :lol: Looks like I'm right, again.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Whats really weird is Ratigan seems to be treating this as a serious, meaningful interview, with plausible actions being discussed. Is he as big a flake as his guest? It appears so. The Democrats lost because of Gerrymandering? How did that work in 08? I wonder what the 6 companies are that control the US?

It would be interesting to have O'Reily at that table.

I wonder what the 6 companies are that control the US?

Depends which day of the week and which nutjob you're talking to.

I suspect the list includes Fox News, Haliburton, and mix and match any 4 companies among the following industries {Defense, Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Oil, Banking}

Whats really weird is Ratigan seems to be treating this as a serious, meaningful interview, with plausible actions being discussed. Is he as big a flake as his guest? It appears so. The Democrats lost because of Gerrymandering? How did that work in 08? I wonder what the 6 companies are that control the US?

It would be interesting to have O'Reily at that table.

He said "six industries", actually. Defense, finance, energy, media...I'm not sure about the other two. Maybe retail shopping and fast food.

He said "six industries", actually. Defense, finance, energy, media...I'm not sure about the other two. Maybe retail shopping and fast food.

I'm guessing tech/telecom, healthcare or maybe autos or some other manufacturing - and those industries probably account for 80% of private sector employment. So the point is ...???

Watching that, I didn't get the sense that the cartoonist was pro-Democrat. I think he's slamming both parties and saying the people need to take back government.

Perhaps. On the other hand, I am fairly certain that recognizing crazy is a bipartisan skill...for the most part. Clearly we have no problem on this board. :rolleyes::bag::lol:

In other words, I didn't see Democrat as much as I saw crazy douchebag. Who, apparently isn't aware that if he and his buddies start violent trouble, there are millions of people in this country that wouldn't hesitate to put them down, and sleep just fine.

And that's the real problem here: this is how nonsense and bluster turns into real a-hole behavior, on both sides. The fact that this ratigan character would even consider putting this guy on his show tells you all you need to know.

I wonder, if some anarchist-libertarian type went on Fox with a book that treated violence as merely a bullet point on a presentation, like this tool....what would happen?

Finance, Military, Energy, pharmaceutical, agriculture, telecom in that order.

And, yet, PETA pwns the Ag Business.

In reality, you're right. The gov is very involved in agriculture but for the better. The services I am provided through the NCDA, FSA and USDA among others are amazing. Yet, it is the Tyson's, Smithfields, Monsanto, etc are what you're thinking of when you say this I believe. None of those are agricultural. Agricultural is the guy with farm. Cattle is the last major food source to be primarily controlled by individuals. Monsanto, CPS, etc own all of the crops and reclaim all of their sees at harvest. Chicken farms are provided the chickens for poultry or egg production. Hog farms are becoming more and more run by groups who will contract farms providing them with the hogs. Cattle, though, is still grown at the farm and taken to market. It is there that it is taken to large slaughter houses. The closest large scale cattle slaughtering operation to me is in Pennsylvania, over 400 miles away, the next is Jersey. To say that agriculture has much run in the country is a bit of a error. All of the groups I belong to fight for the rights of smaller farms, and big farms, too. We want want to protect our rights to spread fertilizer, to get access to water sources, and many other things. Currently, under NC code, if a farm causes too much annoyance to neighbors the farmer can be sued. Belonging to a Land Conservation Agreement group can send this to arbitration where local governments will often pick up any tab to solve the case. Money will not be awarded, but fences, privacy screenings, etc can be made. The small time farmer is becoming the victim of big governments, federal, state and local. Agriculture is not as powerful as you think.

And, yet, PETA pwns the Ag Business.

In reality, you're right. The gov is very involved in agriculture but for the better. The services I am provided through the NCDA, FSA and USDA among others are amazing. Yet, it is the Tyson's, Smithfields, Monsanto, etc are what you're thinking of when you say this I believe. None of those are agricultural. Agricultural is the guy with farm. Cattle is the last major food source to be primarily controlled by individuals. Monsanto, CPS, etc own all of the crops and reclaim all of their sees at harvest. Chicken farms are provided the chickens for poultry or egg production. Hog farms are becoming more and more run by groups who will contract farms providing them with the hogs. Cattle, though, is still grown at the farm and taken to market. It is there that it is taken to large slaughter houses. The closest large scale cattle slaughtering operation to me is in Pennsylvania, over 400 miles away, the next is Jersey. To say that agriculture has much run in the country is a bit of a error. All of the groups I belong to fight for the rights of smaller farms, and big farms, too. We want want to protect our rights to spread fertilizer, to get access to water sources, and many other things. Currently, under NC code, if a farm causes too much annoyance to neighbors the farmer can be sued. Belonging to a Land Conservation Agreement group can send this to arbitration where local governments will often pick up any tab to solve the case. Money will not be awarded, but fences, privacy screenings, etc can be made. The small time farmer is becoming the victim of big governments, federal, state and local. Agriculture is not as powerful as you think.

your right when I wrote Agriculture I did not mean "Joe a couple hundred acres family farmer" I meant ADM, Monsanto etc- I probably should have said the multinational Food producing, processing, and distribution industry- As for your other point my Mom was raised on a dairy farm and there are a lot of farmers on her side of the family- so I know government both giveth and taketh away, Farming is hard work and you have to be able to adapt fast, most of my uncles, now cousins were mainly in dairy but after the consolidation they concentrate more into fruit, my uncle George had one of the first farms to use dwarf fruit trees in WNY.

Edited by ....lybob

This is like dealing with conner. You keep telling yourself that nobody is this stupid.

This guy is literally saying "I want to save America" by destroying America. So, it's like "we had to destroy this village, in order to save it", there buddy? :blink: Who would ever have thought that we'd see the left invoke Vietnam in that context? The irony is astounding.

Like most far-left fanatics, this guy's "solution" was poorly thought out. Here's a few key facts he hasn't considered:

5. How many of these leftists will actually fight, and not try to get other people to do it for them? How many people is this guy counting on that are actually cowards?

6. Do you think conservatives will sit idly by while you use violence, on any scale?

Worst of all: this kind of nonsense inspires the crazies. Perhaps that's what this guy is looking to do? Perhaps he hopes to inspire another McVeigh?

Again, this is like conner: they will ALWAYS give you what you need to prove them wrong. You don't have to do anything. Just sit there and let them talk. Sooner or later the crazy and/or the idiocy always comes out...speaking of that, I wonder where Bad Lieutenant is? :lol: Looks like I'm right, again.

that he envisions. Burn the banks with people inside is what he craves.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYD8SShKbnk

1. Conservatives have all the guns.

2. Because of #1, this "rebellion", will last about 15 minutes in most places, perhaps a month in others.

3. The US Army will not be fighting on his side.

4. Take the Army out of the picture, do you really think that leftists can take conservatives, and independents whose hand they have forced, in a fight of any kind?

Because of 1-6, we cannot take his "violence" option seriously. So what's left? Not paying your mortgage? Taking $$$ out of the bank? Most of the people who might consider this action don't have mortgages, and I think the banks can do ok without the $58.74 in their checking account.

You are !@#$ing scary man. You really really believe that "libruls" are the bad guys and conservatives are the good guys? !@#$ you and everything you believe.

You are !@#$ing scary man. You really really believe that "libruls" are the bad guys and conservatives are the good guys? !@#$ you and everything you believe.

No, I believe that both sides have the potential to be bad.

I believe that conservatives recognize that fact.

I believe that liberals, wrapped up in their self-congratulating, self-righteousness, and delusions that somehow joining a group makes them superior....have unfortunately convinced themselves that nothing they do/say is bad.

You provide the evidence for my beliefs here on a daily basis.

Edit: Oh, and how much do you want to bet that you don't see anything wrong with what this guy is saying?

Edited by OCinBuffalo