Beerboy's hiring ideas

ieatcrayonz

Ever since his spiral vaginitis, Beerboy has had some really strange ideas. About 10 days ago he said I should hire this dude to do some work around the estate. He said the guy was a really good painter. I'm glad I have been too preoccupied with Sammy's whereabouts to hire anyone. In retrospect, I think it was Sammy and the fact that the dude simply did not look like a Brian and the whole thing seemed fishy.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Ever since his spiral vaginitis, Beerboy has had some really strange ideas. About 10 days ago he said I should hire this dude to do some work around the estate. He said the guy was a really good painter. I'm glad I have been too preoccupied with Sammy's whereabouts to hire anyone. In retrospect, I think it was Sammy and the fact that the dude simply did not look like a Brian and the whole thing seemed fishy.

Just wait till he is President and see what he wants you to do.

Perhaps if you had taken the time to interview the gentleman you would have seen his inner goodness as I did, but you didn't have time for him because you're worried about a stupid gerbil. It's no wonder the poor man took to trying to sell oranges to tourists. What other options did he have?

Your house of cards is about to come tumbling down, so you better keep your eye on the grindstone and quit worring about that dumm rodent.

Perhaps if you had taken the time to interview the gentleman you would have seen his inner goodness as I did, but you didn't have time for him because you're worried about a stupid gerbil. It's no wonder the poor man took to trying to sell oranges to tourists. What other options did he have?

Your house of cards is about to come tumbling down, so you better keep your eye on the grindstone and quit worring about that dumm rodent.

Did you open the door to the wind tunnel again? I know I set up the house of cards in the arboretumiary and that is only a few hundred yards from the wind tunnel but I swear to God if you left that door open and the whole thing falls down I am going to be pissed like you have never seen. That house of cards is now 500 feet high and has a fully functioning Friendly's restaurant on the first floor. It is the only Friendly's in Indiana.

And by the way, Brian's inner goodness came right from the spray paint aisle at Lowe's. And yes, I know how you feel about Sammy because he is so mean to you but please don't call him stupid.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Did you open the door to the wind tunnel again? I know I set up the house of cards in the arboretumiary and that is only a few hundred yards from the wind tunnel but I swear to God if you left that door open and the whole thing falls down I am going to be pissed like you have never seen. That house of cards is now 500 feet high and has a fully functioning Friendly's restaurant on the first floor. It is the only Friendly's in Indiana.

Arboretumiary? Is that what you call that den of sin? Women of all sizes and colors, hot fudge smeared here and there, whipped cream & chocolate sprinkles ground into the plastic floor sheeting. I've seen what goes on in there. <_< Jimmy Spags used to sneak up to the windows every stinking night that giant putzball. He'd sit there for hours and hours with his tongue hanging out hoping that you'd let him in to join the party. Funny, he never watched the women, only the gerbils.

Arboretumiary? No sir, that is an Arwhoremiary.