A Case of Twisted Chivalry

Corrected!

I think there were four of them who joined in and are being held.

But... Point taken

Yeah, I don't get that. The "chivalrous" one says he can't hit a woman, so the next male that comes along is getting it. So why did the other aholes have to jump in.

I say I'm against the death penalty, but I wonder if I really am, because I always want these type of guys (and that guy in CT who got it today) to get it.

Yeah, I don't get that. The "chivalrous" one says he can't hit a woman, so the next male that comes along is getting it. So why did the other aholes have to jump in.

I say I'm against the death penalty, but I wonder if I really am, because I always want these type of guys (and that guy in CT who got it today) to get it.

I guess that is why it is "twisted."

Totally agree bbb! I feel the exact same way. Then on top of it, everbody else stands around and watches.

I wanna see te chick that hit the dude fry too!

Actually I'm going back on my death sentence statement. I want these guys to live a very long and horrible life. I hope there is some prison justice done.

This kid weighed 124 pounds. If you see the video, you can tell these aholes were pretty big. One of them could have killed him. Much less a gang of them.

Beat him so bad his bone went thru his heart

Actually I'm going back on my death sentence statement. I want these guys to live a very long and horrible life. I hope there is some prison justice done.

This kid weighed 124 pounds. If you see the video, you can tell these aholes were pretty big. One of them could have killed him. Much less a gang of them.

Beat him so bad his bone went thru his heart

:sick: WOW!

Your points were well taken. There is probably no way to get the girl innvolved too... But I wouldn't be opposed to trying!

Why the F do people just sit and watch this stuff? I mean, even going back to 9/11, haven't people learned to not take this stuff and be an innocent bystander? I cannot imagine myself being on any of those planes without going after one of those hijackers even. Wrap a shirt around my neck, put on a pair of glasses, and go after them.

I am tired of people just watching shiz like this. It's horrible that we as a society do not step up in situation like this.