Who am I gonna kill at CBS

plenzmd1

Jsut looked at the CBS lineup for the rest of the season, and NONE of the remaining Bills game will be in HD. This week, we get Oakland- ATL. I'm sure we'll get the two bozos calling the game for the next 4 weeks as well.

I see a lot of talk here about Sirius. Anybody having success watching the ticket and having the sound come from the radio. Figure if they are both coming from a sat. , maybe the delays are the same?

Jsut looked at the CBS lineup for the rest of the season, and NONE of the remaining Bills game will be in HD. This week, we get Oakland- ATL. I'm sure we'll get the two bozos calling the game for the next 4 weeks as well.

I see a lot of talk here about Sirius. Anybody having success watching the ticket and having the sound come from the radio. Figure if they are both coming from a sat. , maybe the delays are the same?

153691[/snapback]

Get DTV ya might see another HD game this year. I was hoping cleveland at bills but dont see it on lineup for this weekend.

Get DTV ya might see another HD game this year.  I was hoping cleveland at bills but dont see it on lineup for this weekend.

153704[/snapback]

I have the ticket, had it from the 1st year available 95. I was at the CBS site and they have noone of the Bills remaining games listed as HD. God, I wish Fox had the AFC, almost all of their games are HD, and the sound is AWESOME compared to CBS

153691[/snapback]

I hope you're actually in Oakland or Atlanta...because of CBS is pushing that matchup between an overrated team and a God-awful one as one of their nationally televised games, they need serious psychiatric help.

I hope you're actually in Oakland or Atlanta...because of CBS is pushing that matchup between an overrated team and a God-awful one as one of their nationally televised games, they need serious psychiatric help.

153734[/snapback]

Not in either city, however I do get the ticket, I guess what I meant is that CBS only does two, max three, HDTV games per week. This week Cinci-NE and Jets Pittsburgh makes sense. But the third game being Oak-Atl just kills me. I guess they figure there are more Raider fans than Bills-Browns combined. Just like next week Jacks-GB on HD instead pf Bills-Bengals, any chance for CBS to get the Pack in HD, they are gonna take it.

Allright, here it is...

Dan Rather has a memo that clearly proves the President is intentially holding back HD games from Buffalo.

I heard he got the memo from a Pats fan........

To be continued.......