Do New Coaches Watch Old Film ??

T master

Last year we had one of the top secondaries in the league , the D basically kept us in most of the games we were in & we had a 7 & 9 season . The offense was the stinker .

With that being said , do the new coaches just watch the tapes of last season and completely disregard anything good they might have seen & let there ego tell them that they can do things much better, or do they actually pay attention & try to see that some things worked pretty good & integrate it into their plan.

If they do pay attention you sure couldn't prove it by me !! We have some of the same coaches , coaching the same parts of the team they did last year and a totally different outcome ??

I could understand if everything was just scrapped but it wasn't . Plus after certain players stepping up and proving they were starting material last year (ala. George Wilson) we stay with some that have a less than stellar history at a position & the tape of the past proves it .

Which prompts me again to ask do the new coaches just watch the tapes and not pay attention or are there ego's just that big ??

I think Gailey is doing a good job especially with the offense , but i also think if you pay attention to the obvious & apply the old adage "if it ain't broke don't fix it" we might be a bit farther ahead than we are now . Just an observation .

Bash on oh Bills fans bash on !!!!

This post is all wrong. Only one coach of last year is still on the payroll and EVERYTHING was scrapped! It's a completly different team offensively and defensively. Completly different schemes. Only the players are the same. I have no idea what your post is about!