Some Teams Have "IT", Some Teams Don't

Nasty

As I watched the Bills game today I played close attention to the "IT" factor. Some teams have "IT" and some teams don't. Take for instence the New England Patriots, I hate the Patriots with a passion, but facts are facts they have the "IT" factor. Now I know they lost today, but did you see that catch by Hernandez and the way the ball bounced right off the defender and right into his hands. That would have never happened with the Bills. No the ball appears to be going out of bounds and you can't blame Parrish for clearing everyone out, and the ball hits inches from the chalk and kicks back inbounds hits a Bears player in the jersey (although ever so slightly, but replays show it did hit him) and the ball lands at the one foot line. The thing that was more upsetting on that play was they viewed in and still didn't overturn it. And we all know there is holding on every play in the NFL, but come on man when the hold is clear across the field and in no way shape or form had anything to do with the outcome of the play are you kidding me. That is how the Bears got there first TD today. The Bills held them on a third and long the offensive guy ran right into the Bills defender the Bills defender tryed to hold himself up and not fall over and held onto the guys jersey clear across the field where the play was nowhere near, and they flagged him. I think the head referee should talk it over with the other refs to see if it really mattered and effected the play or not before jumping the gun. Bottom line is, the Bills need to find "IT" and see where "IT" takes them. There that is my peace. Take it for what it is worth.

As I watched the Bills game today I played close attention to the "IT" factor. Some teams have "IT" and some teams don't. Take for instence the New England Patriots, I hate the Patriots with a passion, but facts are facts they have the "IT" factor. Now I know they lost today, but did you see that catch by Hernandez and the way the ball bounced right off the defender and right into his hands. That would have never happened with the Bills. No the ball appears to be going out of bounds and you can't blame Parrish for clearing everyone out, and the ball hits inches from the chalk and kicks back inbounds hits a Bears player in the jersey (although ever so slightly, but replays show it did hit him) and the ball lands at the one foot line. The thing that was more upsetting on that play was they viewed in and still didn't overturn it. And we all know there is holding on every play in the NFL, but come on man when the hold is clear across the field and in no way shape or form had anything to do with the outcome of the play are you kidding me. That is how the Bears got there first TD today. The Bills held them on a third and long the offensive guy ran right into the Bills defender the Bills defender tryed to hold himself up and not fall over and held onto the guys jersey clear across the field where the play was nowhere near, and they flagged him. I think the head referee should talk it over with the other refs to see if it really mattered and effected the play or not before jumping the gun. Bottom line is, the Bills need to find "IT" and see where "IT" takes them. There that is my peace. Take it for what it is worth.

I call "IT" the mojo stick. It can ultimately only be wielded/possessed by one team in each sport come championship time. It has resided in Pittsburgh and Boston (Celtics, Pats, Red Sox all won multiple championships in the 2000's). It has also spent some time in Philly and New York too. Its a fickle B word and belive it or not, it once resided in Buffalo. It was around 1989-1994. We got TONS of lucky bounces back in those days...We need to figure out how to get "it" back!

Edited by BuffaloWest