NO DAMNED HD IN BUFFALO!

theesir

The only game they get this year on channel 29 and they can't get the HD signal worked out? THIS IS BS!

I'm sure it was a $$$ thing with cable providers.. The Sabres are carried by MSG outside of the Buffalo area.. In Albany all the Sabres ganes are not in HD.. MSG wants a lot more money to broadcast the games in HD on Time Warner Cable.. And I agree with you, it Totally SUCKS!!!

I'm sure it was a $$$ thing with cable providers.. The Sabres are carried by MSG outside of the Buffalo area.. In Albany all the Sabres ganes are not in HD.. MSG wants a lot more money to broadcast the games in HD on Time Warner Cable.. And I agree with you, it Totally SUCKS!!!

Rochester Time Warner gets every MSG sabres game in HD this season, and got todays Bills game in HD as well.

Guess we were lucky. I can handle football in SD because there isn't that much action. But I can't watch hockey in SD anymore.

Edited by CodeMonkey

have you tried Time Warner channel 1050 for sabres, it works for CNY.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson