OT- I need help with my homework

I have no idea how to search this on google so I thought I might see if anyone knows of a site that would have this.

I need a site that tells you like the price of milk 18 years ago etc

A dear, dear lady is retiring and the Boss wants me to do a little diddy about life while we were working with her. I just planned a roast type thing and a poem but the boss wants this historical crappy stuff too.

I would share my degree but I probably won't even get a thank you and she must approve it before it gets sent to the division. Some fun. Now I can't get dirty.

Is there a Cracker Barrel nearby?

Sometimes, they sell those cards that tell you what different prices were the year you were born...they go all the way up to about 1990.

Your local general store might have them. They run in the $3-4 range.

Mike

I have no idea how to search this on google so I thought I might see if anyone knows of a site that would have this.

I need a site that tells you like the price of milk 18 years ago etc

A dear, dear lady is retiring and the Boss wants me to do a little diddy about life while we were working with her.  I just planned a roast type thing and a poem but the boss wants this historical crappy stuff too.

I would share my degree but I probably won't even get a thank you and she must approve it before it gets sent to the division.  Some fun. Now I can't get dirty.

153288[/snapback]

Google is easy. Just type in what you want. Try.."Price of milk in 1988". Or whatever it is you are looking for. You'll find something useful.

I know the books you are talking about but not in my town.

I guess I can do $ of milk the gas then all the other crap too.

Why isn't there a easier way. No I won't move to NJ and cheer for the GREEN. :D :D I can't remember how many negative replies must be posted until I go OFF the Wall and start insulting you all.

Can I google that thread? It has to have it's own site by now.

Thanks guys I knew some of you would catch the humor in the request.