Are there people greeting Merriman at the Airport?

Maybe RW's sprung for a new Ford Taurus SHO and wants to make an impression on Merriman.

RW's new car

Funny, but incorrect.

1. Wilson wouldn't be caught dead in a Taurus. Oops! Sorry about the D word, Ralph.

2. He certainly is not going to be in Buffalo when Merriman arrives. He's in his hot tub in Detroit.

3. One of Brandon's assistants will pick him up, in a VW Beetle.

I will be there.. waving my Tila Tequila poster in welcoming praise.

I am sick and tired of the Tila Tequila thing. It was blown way out of proportion, she was drunk and according to reports from witnesses wanting to leave the house to drive back to a club. She got mad and attacked her husband and he was drunk, too. How much he actually hit her is not known. What is clear is both were drinking, witnesses support that Merriman was trying to restrain her from leaving, drinking more, and being a complete fool. How many of the bruises came from her drunken stupper will never be known.

Remember, Tila has been quoted as saying she has been minutes away from suicide because she thought God wanted her to go to Heaven to make it a better place and he was calling her. She said she only stopped because she wanted to carry on the work of Kasey Johnson. She sued the Johnson family to try to get back Johnson's dog, as well. She had how many reality shows where true colors came? She has been seen doing many drugs, arrested, and had license suspended. Merriman is a boyscout to the woman.

I am sick and tired of the Tila Tequila thing. It was blown way out of proportion, she was drunk and according to reports from witnesses wanting to leave the house to drive back to a club. She got mad and attacked her husband and he was drunk, too. How much he actually hit her is not known. What is clear is both were drinking, witnesses support that Merriman was trying to restrain her from leaving, drinking more, and being a complete fool. How many of the bruises came from her drunken stupper will never be known.

Remember, Tila has been quoted as saying she has been minutes away from suicide because she thought God wanted her to go to Heaven to make it a better place and he was calling her. She said she only stopped because she wanted to carry on the work of Kasey Johnson. She sued the Johnson family to try to get back Johnson's dog, as well. She had how many reality shows where true colors came? She has been seen doing many drugs, arrested, and had license suspended. Merriman is a boyscout to the woman.

When you said "she got mad and attacked her husband"...you don't mean that little whorebag and Merriman were married do you? If he married that little twit he just dropped a few levels on my scale (it's metaphorical...I don't really have a scale with people on it, it's more mental)

Edited by machinegun12