Uh oh... Robots have tasted human flesh and we taste like.....

Just Jack

Maybe that's why Mythbusters and Deadliest Warrior use pig carcases for their weapons testing

And the obvious truth of the existance of Rosie O'Donnell! I do kid, though. Ever since she came to Sirius I have found appreciation for her. She is not like so many blathering idiots who know nothing of which they speak, she at least can present arguments and information to back up her claim even when it is blatantly wrong, so she is now just an idiot. Basically, Rosie > Elizabeth Hasselbeck.

No ****. There's a reason cannibals call it "long pork".

And also one of the reasons, in my opinion, for the religious taboos about eating pork. It's too close to cannibalism.

That and they're susceptible to the same diseases that humans are, and they pretty much led a filthy existence for centuries.

And also one of the reasons, in my opinion, for the religious taboos about eating pork. It's too close to cannibalism.

That and they're susceptible to the same diseases that humans are, and they pretty much led a filthy existence for centuries.

More the latter. There's a reason you're supposed to eat pork well-done.

Yes, our genome is fairly similar to a pig's.

At my ambulance company we do a CME once a year called Piggie Parts. Its basically looking at the internal anatomy of a pig because its similarity to a human.

Then we have pulled pork for food. :devil:

And no, I'm not kidding.

Edited by NyQuil

I eat pretty much anything. But the one thing I can't do is a big piece of ham (like on Easter, etc) because it's always reminded me of a big chunk of human flesh. It's just a mental thing for me but I can't do it.

I eat pretty much anything. But the one thing I can't do is a big piece of ham (like on Easter, etc) because it's always reminded me of a big chunk of human flesh. It's just a mental thing for me but I can't do it.

Mmmmm, cured and smoked human flesh.