Freeney vs. gimpy Peters this weekend

MattyT

Instead of obsessing over a player who is no longer here, why aren't you worring about who our "steller" OTs are going up against this week???

just sayin' it is a Bills forum after all.

Why, when it's so much more fun reminding the JP jocksniffers how wrong they were about their boy?

PTR

Dwight Freeney is matched up with Jason Peters just coming off knee surgery. How many sacks does Freeney get? Double digits? :D

only thing on JPs side is that vick can flat out move... but freeney is pretty fast himself. just have to catch mike flat footed, or off balance once, and hes quick enough to close the gap.

Why, when it's so much more fun reminding the JP jocksniffers how wrong they were about their boy?

PTR

I'm one of the people who think he was right (or at least within his rights) to ask for more money .... and think the Bills treated him unfairly ... and feel he made the right decision to leave once all the cards were played.

However .... he left ... good bye ... thanks for the memories, my concerns are now with who wears the red, white, blue, and darker blue, and silver or whatever that other color is.

How many Sacks will Peppers get lined up over Cordero Howard this week Im guessing between 3-5

If he feels like playing he could do some serious damage, but you never know what Peppers will show up. He's like Peters, if they would go 100% all the time, like many playes do, they have the talent to be HOF players, but they are lazy athletes.

I hope he destroy's him and shows every Bills fans just what a joke he really is . Even if he does make him look foolish everyone will say it's because he had a bum knee , but just watching Freeny take him to the cleaners would make my week end !!!

Dwight Freeney is matched up with Jason Peters just coming off knee surgery. How many sacks does Freeney get? Double digits? :D

Answer: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzero!

Hey, you asked.

Glad I could help you out.

Edited by Thurman#1

Answer: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzero!

Hey, you asked.

Glad I could help you out.

WHAT??? You mean a gimpy Jason Peters coming back from injury didn't give up a sack to one of the best modern day pass rushers!?!?!? He must be...GOOD ...like REALLY GOOD or something. How is that possible with all the venom spitting haters that bash him constantly because the guy wanted to be paid like the probowler he was!?!?!?

I may have to change my view of Peters from whiney chick that was dumped by the big time athlete to one of objectivity and an honest appraisel of his skills. I wish some people would take that advise.

WHAT??? You mean a gimpy Jason Peters coming back from injury didn't give up a sack to one of the best modern day pass rushers!?!?!? He must be...GOOD ...like REALLY GOOD or something. How is that possible with all the venom spitting haters that bash him constantly because the guy wanted to be paid like the probowler he was!?!?!?

I may have to change my view of Peters from whiney chick that was dumped by the big time athlete to one of objectivity and an honest appraisel of his skills. I wish some people would take that advise.

Peters signed a $15 million extension shortly after he took over for Mike Williams at right tackle. He was an undrafted PROJECT when he signed that deal, and it was good for both sides, especially Jason. That's why he signed it.

Then he doesn't go to minicamps and he didn't make it to training camp either in his last year with us, finally showing up Sept. 6 after the club insisted it would not talk about a new deal until he returned, which is standard NFL procedure.

Peters played poorly for the rest of his games. In the trade we got Philly's 28th pick which we used on Eric Wood. Then we bundled Philly's 4th round pick which we also got in the deal with our 3rd round pick and traded them to Dallas and moved up and grabbed Andy Levitre with Dallas' 2nd round pick.

Both of those guys are team players and good NFL linemen, with a combined cap number at less than JP's. A great move by Bills. Considering what we got for him, I wish him the best. (except i despise Philly, so that's a lie) The dude was definitely a selfish player, but he gave us a good start on shoring up the interior of our line for a long time through the draft.