Found a good site

dib

The only problem with buffalofoods.com is the shipping. And that's not a knock on the site, it's just most of the things you'd buy are heavy and the shipping is often more than the purchase. But if you need some Chiavetta's you can't go wrong :)

(Note to the fine people of Chiavetta's: you should really consider just selling the seasoning and allowing a "add your own vinegar and water" to make shipping this product easier. Just my $.02)

3 lbs of hot dogs for $59.99? A ham for $100. WTF??? :blink:

That has to do with the "Free" shipping. It's not really free, and they have to ship in coolers which is pretty expensive. Shipping is what kills the deal on most of this stuff.

Luckily, we've been able to find a deli that sells Sahlen's dogs here in Atlanta. Still have to order the Weber's and Chiavettas, or convince family to bring some down with them when they visit.

Last time my mom came down, she had an entire suitcase full of nothing but varieties of Weber's.

One of my favorite TSA stories is when I was bringing back a carry-on that had about 40 pounds of Sahlen's in it. Security at the Buffalo airport looked in my bag, gave me thumbs up, and waved me right through without checking anything else.

Side note, back on topic: I prefer buffalofoods.com because it is the only place I've found where you can order Chiavettas by the gallon. Most places only sell the little bottles.

No Yancey's Fancy?

Their Champagne Cheddar is my new favorite cheese.

Do you get a little buzzed from that cheese? I had some a year or so ago and I would have sworn I was getting a buzz from it, since I wasn't drinking anything alcoholic at the time.

Do you get a little buzzed from that cheese? I had some a year or so ago and I would have sworn I was getting a buzz from it, since I wasn't drinking anything alcoholic at the time.

How long did you leave it in your purse? :devil: