19 years and one month

ieatcrayonz

YOU KILLED UNCLE EUGENE!! :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I didn't kill Eugene but am sad and guilty to this day that he is gone. I heard the ambulance screaming down Main Street and didn't give it a thought. I guessed it was just a nameless person, a number if you will but it was Geno. This showed me to never take anything for granted. You just never know.

Another example was my second cousin; his name was Calloway and he died when he'd barely turned two. Of all things it was peanut butter and jelly that did it. The help, she didn't know what to do.

I didn't kill Eugene but am sad and guilty to this day that he is gone. I heard the ambulance screaming down Main Street and didn't give it a thought. I guessed it was just a nameless person, a number if you will but it was Geno. This showed me to never take anything for granted. You just never know.

Today - November 10, 1975 = 35 years - 10 days. The edmund fitzgerald sank 35 years ago.

Another example was my second cousin; his name was Calloway and he died when he'd barely turned two. Of all things it was peanut butter and jelly that did it. The help, she didn't know what to do.

This is why all of my Mexican farm work knows how to perform CPR and call 9-1-1. I teach them very little english, of course. I would not want them to tell anyone the super special secret things I do on my farm.

RIP to both of your relations.

Peanut allergies are a B word, but deaths due to them should be completely avoidable. Too bad about the cook. Did she have her papers?

RIP to both of your relations.

Peanut allergies are a B word, but deaths due to them should be completely avoidable. Too bad about the cook. Did she have her papers?

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Although I agree about peanut allergies this was not the case with Callaway. It wasn't the cook, it was the maid. She just stood there and she watched him turn blue.

Anyway, I have no idea about her green card as I didn't hire her, my uncle did.

Also anyway, it just proves that life can be fleeting and should be treasured. Don't be reckless like my friend Brian Temple. He thought he could make it, so from the third story he jumped. He missed the swimming pool Only by inches and everyone said he was drunk.

...my friend Brian Temple. He thought he could make it, so from the third story he jumped. He missed the gene pool only by inches...

Fixed

Seriously, Crayonz, get out of that dark cloud, life is a big enough chance with so much luck just to be here, enjoy it while you can. Life sucks, leaf blowers blow, get over it.

Edited by jboyst62

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Although I agree about peanut allergies this was not the case with Callaway. It wasn't the cook, it was the maid. She just stood there and she watched him turn blue.

Anyway, I have no idea about her green card as I didn't hire her, my uncle did.

Also anyway, it just proves that life can be fleeting and should be treasured. Don't be reckless like my friend Brian Temple. He thought he could make it, so from the third story he jumped. He missed the swimming pool Only by inches and everyone said he was drunk.

This is why people should get larger swimming pools.

Fixed

Seriously, Crayonz, get out of that dark cloud, life is a big enough chance with so much luck just to be here, enjoy it while you can. Life sucks, leaf blowers blow, get over it.

Although I'll never forget these people I am not in a dark cloud. Do you think I could have amassed my fortune if I had a repeatist attitude? I think it is healthy to reflect not only on the glorious moments in life, but also the difficult ones. It is also critical to actively participate and not stand on the sidelines. That is why I remember these people so that I can strike the right balance.

I love my mama and all but she is a good example of standing on the sidelines. When we had a big group get together we'd always be telling her to put down the camera and join us. She was always making a stir about how great it was to have us all together but she never really participated. I suppose a lot of moms are like that. When I think about it, Ginny is always handing out Werther's Originals but I have never her seen her take one for herself. Maybe it is an old woman thing. Who knows?

I'm just saying you have to live your life but don't forget the good things and bad things that have happened. There is opportunity in all of them. I don't want to ever again, or have one of you dudes, see an ambulance screaming down Main street and not give it a thought. It could be Eugene. Well, not Eugene again but you get the idea.

My grandfather was.

Did he die on October the 2nd 1981? We could be related.