It's not too late

Sorry for you being wrong... It is your own hateful, individualistic agenda that is clouding your judgement. Turn the clock back to 1929... That is what you won't... That is what the people want... Give it to 'em. I have no faith to keep because I know selfishness will rule... It always does.

And this is one of the main reasons your ideology fails. Because you see people who want less government in their lives, and call it something obscure like an "individualistic agenda." When you look at people who want to be independent, self-reliant and personally accountable for their successes and failures, you see something "hateful."

We understand if you can't make it on your own, but blaming others for this reality is no way to get through life.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is one of the main reasons your ideology fails. Because you see people who want less government in their lives, and call it something obscure like an "individualistic agenda." When you look at people who want to be independent, self-reliant and personally accountable for their successes and failures, you see something "hateful."

We understand if you can't make it on your own, but blaming others for this reality is no way to get through life.

Holy way to miss the point Bat Man.

OK guys, we've whacked away at each other for a bit, so let me close with a restatement of the original post: Throw the "offspring of unwed parents" out of office in droves. What's the worst that can happen, ineffective and unresponsive government?

Obviously others have already pointed out your ineptness but my God, how can you post your GM tidbit and make it seem like it's something to be proud of.

GM is a failed company. The only reason the IPO will be so high is because the unions got a HUGE stake of the new GM and their very survival depends on this IPO.

GM was a failed company. Yes, they needed help. Yes, the company is turning itself around in a big way. No denying that.

On Election day remember you put the car in "D" to Drive with Democrats and "R" to go in Reverse with Republicans!!!" It could be "R" for Run away from problems. Do nothing, blame the other guy and say it's against the Constitution.

:thumbsup:

GM was a failed company. Yes, they needed help. Yes, the company is turning itself around in a big way. No denying that.

On Election day remember you put the car in "D" to Drive with Democrats and "R" to go in Reverse with Republicans!!!" It could be "R" for Run away from problems. Do nothing, blame the other guy and say it's against the Constitution.

You are a walking talking point. Yesterdays post was filled with them, this one is a carbon copy of what BO has been saying over the past month. Not too original my man.

Just so you know the IPO is expected to pay back the U.S government $7 Billion, which it makes it a total $17 Billion that they've paid back. That leaves $33 B still left unpaid to the taxpayer. Also, the bullying tactics used by the W.H to screw over the GM bondholders in favor of the Unions was deplorable. This is why we have the best bankrupcy courts in the world, I am a big believer in allowing failed companies to fail, and I know this part will be lost on you, and that wasn't meant to be a dig on you, but there is a moral hazard that is created in allowing failed companies to know that the U.S taxpayer will be there to bail you out. If GM hadn't of been bailed out it still would of went through a orderly bankrupcy in which parts of GM would of been sold to other companies or automakers. The demand for cars would of still been there, someone would of picked up the slack.

The Bank Bailouts didn't alter the banks behaviors in regards to risk taking after TARP, also the home foreclosure crisis is worse because of Obama's policies in the HAMP program (which was the foreclosure relief program), people believe that they can walk away from their homes knowing that the Government is pressing banks to work with homeowners who stop paying their bills.

When is enough enough? When it comes to bailouts. I'm sick of them, and it is largely responsible for the housing market not finding its natural bottom. Enough already!

Of course, "R" could always indicate renew, revitalize, reconstruct, etc.; while "D" could "D"enote dying, disaster, demoralize....

Or Run away from Problems? Demoralize? Isn't that the main strategy for the Republican base? Revitalize? HAHAHA maybe in China or India?

Face the facts it took the Republicans 10 years for come up with the will and plan for reforming healthcare. Now how long will it take for them to fix the economy and jobs. I give them 90 days. That's about the same amount of time Obama received.

Or Run away from Problems? Demoralize? Isn't that the main strategy for the Republican base? Revitalize? HAHAHA maybe in China or India?

Face the facts it took the Republicans 10 years for come up with the will and plan for reforming healthcare. Now how long will it take for them to fix the economy and jobs. I give them 90 days. That's about the same amount of time Obama received.

You keep hanging your hat on the Obamacare plan, Skippy. It's a real winner. And don't forget to remind us again how 95% of Americans got a $5/week tax cut, because that's a real winner, too. A real stimulus plan, yes sir.

You keep hanging your hat on the Obamacare plan, Skippy. It's a real winner. And don't forget to remind us again how 95% of Americans got a $5/week tax cut, because that's a real winner, too. A real stimulus plan, yes sir.

Wasn't the original stimulus plan created under Bush?

Hell, that isn't even enough for a pack of good smokes!

Oh yeah, Government Motors is going great. :wallbash: I had to buy a car on September 2 as my old car died and got a used one. I was there for 4 hours. I was the only person that came in at all to buy a car during that time.

Oh yeah, Government Motors is going great. :wallbash: I had to buy a car on September 2 as my old car died and got a used one. I was there for 4 hours. I was the only person that came in at all to buy a car during that time.

You're right your experience conveys how the company is doing as a whole. Moron.

Wasn't the original stimulus plan created under Bush?

You're right. This completely justifies everything that took place the past two years. Thanks for setting everyone straight.

Hey, everyone! Bush did it, so it's okay that Obama did it! No need to vote today! Everything is just fine!

You're right. This completely justifies everything that took place the past two years. Thanks for setting everyone straight.

Hey, everyone! Bush did it, so it's okay that Obama did it! No need to vote today! Everything is just fine!

So you hate the healthcare bill. Great. You hate the stimulus that was created by Bush and then went through to Obama's Presidency. So let me guess now the economy / recession is all Obama's fault too? How about job loss?

I'm sure you were for bailing out the banks but not the auto industry.

So you hate the healthcare bill. Great. You hate the stimulus that was created by Bush and then went through to Obama's Presidency. So let me guess now the economy / recession is all Obama's fault too? How about job loss?

I'm sure you were for bailing out the banks but not the auto industry.

Seriously, you need to start paying attention!

You're right your experience conveys how the company is doing as a whole. Moron.

One or two car sales a day (if that) where the next closest GM dealer is about 10 miles away in an area of about 200K people is really healthy.

This is also a KIA (which I bought), Buick, Caddy, and GMC dealer. They did anything they could to get the sale, as my credit is sh*t. They are desperate.