It's not too late

to cast your ballot for all challengers and not give a single incumbent your vote. No worthy challengers; write in "Fix Government."

Throw the "offspring of unwed parents" out of office in droves. What's the worst that can happen, ineffective and unresponsive government?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to cast your ballot for all challengers and not give a single incumbent your vote. No worthy challengers; write in "Fix Government."

Throw the "offspring of unwed parents" out of office in droves. What's the worst that can happen, ineffective and unresponsive government?

VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!!

Let them finish out the term...

The facts: The Obama administration cut taxes for middle-class Americans, has overseen an economy that has grown for the past four quarters and expects to make a profit on the hundreds of billions of dollars spent to rescue Wall Street banks.

Also, after losing upwards of 500,000 jobs per month when the recession started around 3/4 of a million jobs were saved by the auto bailouts, and GM is set to have an IPO of $10 BILLION, the largest US IPO in years. The Children's Health Insurance Program, or CHIP, provided health coverage to nearly 3 million underserved kids, and almost 100k of our troops were brought HOME from Iraq.

Edited by pBills

VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!!

Let them finish out the term...

The facts: The Obama administration cut taxes for middle-class Americans, has overseen an economy that has grown for the past four quarters and expects to make a profit on the hundreds of billions of dollars spent to rescue Wall Street banks.

Also, after losing upwards of 500,000 jobs per month when the recession started around 3/4 of a million jobs were saved by the auto bailouts, and GM is set to have an IPO of $10 BILLION, the largest US IPO in years. The Children's Health Insurance Program, or CHIP, provided health coverage to nearly 3 million underserved kids, and almost 100k of our troops were brought HOME from Iraq.

Is there a website or an email list where you get this stuff?

Seriously, I'm curious because I go to other websites and forums and your schtick looks familiar to stuff I see there. "Let them finish". "The Facts". "The Obama administration...".

Is it all cookie cutter or are the sheople allowed to improvise or even write your own material?

Is there a website or an email list where you get this stuff?

Seriously, I'm curious because I go to other websites and forums and your schtick looks familiar to stuff I see there. "Let them finish". "The Facts". "The Obama administration...".

Is it all cookie cutter or are the sheople allowed to improvise or even write your own material?

White House Talking Points 101.

Look at all the good the Obama administration has done! It could have been worse! We saved millions of jobs! We gave 95% of Americans a tax cut, which is pretty impressive when you stop to consider less than 50% of Americans actually PAY taxes! Your children can now stay on your health care plan until they're FIFTY! Look at all the green jobs we created! Who doesn't love all of this stuff???

Why, you'd THINK they'd be thanking us!

Except for, y'know, the fact that unemployment is probably going to jump to 10% on Friday, and people are losing all hope that the economy will turn around any time in the next two years, and no one is hiring, but you just need to remember the new slogan for 2012: Vote Democrat! It Could Have Been Worse!TM

"...unless the water's too deep, the horses can't swim, and there's a boat floating next to you."

Nice try. Like any of that is around. :P

Or a turd

Again... Wait till the horse drowns and float on that. Better than leaving the one thing that is keeping you a float.

Anyway, all horses swim.

Take a tip from Caesar, once you cross the Rubicon, there is no turning back.

Why are people bitter? Sure I hate paying more for medical and it is still growing like it was in the past. At least this time, people are actually getting benefits and for longer. Like my grandfather in the 1930's when his salary was cut in half from 36 bucks a week by FDR... Fear was used to make him trade in the gold he was getting paid with... He hated FDR till the day he died, yet he voted for him every time knowing it was the best for the country. And it was. He knew he wouldn't have lived as long under the old way of doing business. In today's even more hate filled world, that would never float. It is (waving my hand in front of my face) all about "me."

Oh, well... Carry on with your special, individual interests... You can't please everyone... Best you can do is help some, and that may be on the back of others. If you are happy, better off and contented... See it as a priviledge.

I am not asking to stop venting your anger and fear... Just get over it.

I suppose this will all fall on deaf ears.

Better than leaving the one thing that is keeping you a float.

This is why the faithful left is getting its ass handed to it. You crazy few believe this administration is keeping you a float, and the rest of us can clearly see they're the reason we're taking on water.

You need them to keep you afloat. I can kind of understand that.

Actually, no, I don't understand it, but you keep the faith, Skippy. In another 30 years, America will need to remind itself why a liberal agenda is so pitiful, and you'll be back in the saddle again.

This is why the faithful left is getting its ass handed to it. You crazy few believe this administration is keeping you a float, and the rest of us can clearly see they're the reason we're taking on water.

You need them to keep you afloat. I can kind of understand that.

Actually, no, I don't understand it, but you keep the faith, Skippy. In another 30 years, America will need to remind itself why a liberal agenda is so pitiful, and you'll be back in the saddle again.

Sorry for you being wrong... It is your own hateful, individualistic agenda that is clouding your judgement. Turn the clock back to 1929... That is what you won't... That is what the people want... Give it to 'em. I have no faith to keep because I know selfishness will rule... It always does.

Not really. Something got lost in culture too.

Yes, really. The only thing that "got lost" in culture was the knowledge that equality of opportunity does not equal equality of result, almost entirely because of the looney left's boneheaded interpretation and hijacking of the Civil Rights Movement's fight against forced inequality as a fight for forced equality, leading to the ridiculous accepting and legislating of equality of result, and thus the sense of narcissistic entitlement that permeates our culture.

...and GM is set to have an IPO of $10 BILLION, the largest US IPO in years.

Obviously others have already pointed out your ineptness but my God, how can you post your GM tidbit and make it seem like it's something to be proud of.

GM is a failed company. The only reason the IPO will be so high is because the unions got a HUGE stake of the new GM and their very survival depends on this IPO.

Yes, really. The only thing that "got lost" in culture was the knowledge that equality of opportunity does not equal equality of result, almost entirely because of the looney left's boneheaded interpretation and hijacking of the Civil Rights Movement's fight against forced inequality as a fight for forced equality, leading to the ridiculous accepting and legislating of equality of result, and thus the sense of narcissistic entitlement that permeates our culture.

:lol: :lol:

Nice way to blame it all the liberals... Not that it is a first!

:lol: :lol: