Lacking a disruptive force on Defense

Got_Wood

Even with all of the faults Kansas City showed as a team yesterday, one thing is certain about the Chiefs... Tamba Hali is a force to be reckoned with. He keeps the QB's head on a swivel, and offenses need to game plan to keep this guy in check.

The Bills have Kyle Williams, and he is doing a great job up the middle. But Buffalo needs an imposing athlete off the edge. We might as well not even play with our defensive ends. Kelsay runs around like a kid playing pop warner, and Moats, Torbor, and Coleman are invisible out there.

This offseason hols a ton of potential for this team to upgrade that unit. And this is the way I would go about doing that:

Draft (assuming Luck stays in school):

1. Marcell Dareus / Da'Quan Bowers / Adrian Clayborn (pick the best of these guys with our top pick)

Free Agency:

If we draft a 3-4 DE or 4-3 DT, then sign one of these guys: Ray Edwards / Mathias Kiwanuka / Lamar Woodley / Shaun Ellis

If we draft a 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB, then sign one of these guys: Johnny Jolly / Cullen Jenkins / Brandon Mebane

We need another LB as well. We either grab one in round 3 or 4 of the draft, or find another free agent such as Kirk Morrison, Chad Greenway, or David Harris.

Hate to look this far ahead, but this is the way I see it. I can't stand to watch another down with Kelsay at DE/OLB.