Triple Town game for Kindle

Cugalabanza

• 1 month later...

I just got this Kindle game and it's pretty addictive. I play for what I perceive to be about 10 minutes and I look up at the clock and an hour has gone by. I highly recommend this game for Kindle owners. It's only $2.99 and it's really fun.

I played this during some downtime on the cruise -- it was pretty fun, but got a bit repetitive after awhile. Definitely worth $3 though.

I played this during some downtime on the cruise -- it was pretty fun, but got a bit repetitive after awhile. Definitely worth $3 though.

I had a brief period where I was playing it a lot. When you get better at it, you start thinking ahead more and the games start take longer and it creeps into your brain a bit. I was seeing Triple Town when I closed my eyes. I haven't played it in a while now, but it's very good if you need to kill time because it feels like you've been playing for 5 minutes and then you realize an hour has gone by. Good for making a flight go by fast.

I had a brief period where I was playing it a lot. When you get better at it, you start thinking ahead more and the games start take longer and it creeps into your brain a bit. I was seeing Triple Town when I closed my eyes. I haven't played it in a while now, but it's very good if you need to kill time because it feels like you've been playing for 5 minutes and then you realize an hour has gone by. Good for making a flight go by fast.

What scores are you getting? I usually get 400-600k when I play, but it's tough to get more than that (for me).