Golf is for the Bourgeoisie anyway

What will Obama do? He has already played every course in the US.

Here's a good little tid bit that I'm sure will surprise most of you (hit sarcasm button now).

My ex-brother-in-law is a golf pro in Hawaii at one of the best military courses on Oahu. When Clinton was in office and visitin the islands he stopped by to play and my bro-in-law had to be his caddy, really more like a fore caddy giving him tips. Anyway, o put it mildly, he said Clinton was not the most honest golfer he ever knew....

Imagine that.

Here's a good little tid bit that I'm sure will surprise most of you (hit sarcasm button now).

My ex-brother-in-law is a golf pro in Hawaii at one of the best military courses on Oahu. When Clinton was in office and visitin the islands he stopped by to play and my bro-in-law had to be his caddy, really more like a fore caddy giving him tips. Anyway, o put it mildly, he said Clinton was not the most honest golfer he ever knew....

Imagine that.

I'll never understand people who cheat at golf. Never. Especially that 99.99% of us who never use caddies. Whether you pretend to find your lost ball, or not count a bad stroke when no one is looking, it just seems ridiculously stupid to me. I've been in tournaments where the guy in my cart will say "Just kick it out there. No one's watching," to which I always respond "That's how you want to win?" How stupid.

Imagine that.

I thought that was common knowledge. I know guys here who've played with him. He is legendary for cheating at golf. Apparently, it wasn't just a competetive streak, either...he just had fun cheating at golf.

I'll never understand people who cheat at golf. Never. Especially that 99.99% of us who never use caddies. Whether you pretend to find your lost ball, or not count a bad stroke when no one is looking, it just seems ridiculously stupid to me. I've been in tournaments where the guy in my cart will say "Just kick it out there. No one's watching," to which I always respond "That's how you want to win?" How stupid.

"I never keep score."

"How do you judge yourself against other golfers?"

"By height."

Imagine that.

I can just picture him wagging that finger...I did not hit that ball, the Titlist, into the rough

I thought that was common knowledge. I know guys here who've played with him. He is legendary for cheating at golf. Apparently, it wasn't just a competetive streak, either...he just had fun cheating at golf.

Cheating on his wife, cheating at golf, what's the difference?

Let me be clear.

My expert team of economic advisors assure me that the federal deficit is directly linked to my handicap.

:worthy:

I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers.

Thank you.

Now, watch this drive.

:thumbsup:

Bush spent 1,020 days of his presidency on vacation.

To put this into context, John F. Kennedy spent fewer days in office, 1000, than George W. Bush spent on vacation. Bush spent 487 days at Camp David, 490 days at his Crawford ranch, and 43 days in Kennebunkport. George W. Bush spent 69 days in Crawford during his first year in office. In contrast, according to FactCheck.org, Obama spent all, or part of, 26 days of his first year in office on vacation. This was less than all three previous Republican presidents, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush, but more than the two previous Democratic presidents, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.

Come on... who here was crying over that? [insert crickets]

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/president-obamas-vacation-days/

Edited by pBills