Obama's Anti-Business Policies

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101101/ap_on_re_us/us_immigration_audits

I'm sure the blindness of Republicans...oh, I mean Conservatives, will not allow them to see this in anti-business terms because they can't see things like that, but that's what it is.

So the Obama admin sues the the state of Arizona for asking for proof of citizenship, but is being heavy handed against businesses that are not verifing proof of citizenship for employees.

Not sure what you mean about blindness of conservative? This is clearly anti business.

From the article "Administrative arrests, usually arrests of immigrants without the proper documentation, dropped from nearly 5,200 in the fiscal year 2008 to 765 through August in fiscal year 2010. Criminal arrests of employers rose slightly, from 135 in 2008 to 150 so far in that same time period. Criminal arrests of workers dropped from 968 to 208."

So what are these illegals supposed to do for income?

Liberals are so funny. When a company outsources an operation to cut costs, thus reducing prices and increasing profits, they're up in arms that these sub-human foreigners are stealing our jobs. But when the foreigners smuggle themselves into our country and take jobs, they're helping business (and other misc. humanitarian/racism arguments liberals love to make).

Disclaimer: From a purely economic standpoint I'm not terrible concerned with either.

Edited by Rob's House