Wow.

Fitz just continues to fail in the clutch. He is breaking our hearts with spirited play, only to let us down when the game is on the line..........how depressing.

No no...Fitz had a agreat outing against the Ravens, and QB is no longer an area of concern...I know this because I read it here all week. :wallbash:

Fitz just continues to fail in the clutch. He is breaking our hearts with spirited play, only to let us down when the game is on the line..........how depressing.

You may be right but I'll still take the play of Fitz over that of Trent. At least we have a chance.

No no...Fitz had a agreat outing against the Ravens, and QB is no longer an area of concern...I know this because I read it here all week. :wallbash:

Right...they should just hire Mike Leach and he can bring along his ragtag bunch of former TT shitball QBs. All will be well in Billsland! :lol:

Right...they should just hire Mike Leach and he can bring along his ragtag bunch of former TT shitball QBs. All will be well in Billsland! :lol:

You may have something there - I can certainly state unequivocally that they'd be no worse than 0-7. :nana:

Edited by The Senator

Yup– he plays great right up until you need him to make just one more play... and then he tanks it. Can't wait to see who our 1st Rd. QB pick is.

WTG Bills. Love the creativity in losing.

I'm still on Fitz's bandwagon though.

Oh. My. Gawd.

Running for >4 yds per play. Fitz playing "run for your life" all game, sacked 3x for 32 yds and hurried, hurried, hurried.

Fitz gunslinger mentality is dangerous when he's throwing under pressure.

I expected to see him hit the mascot, a la Bull Durham. He's lucky he didn't have 3 INTs.

So what on earth was up with the pass-heavy playcalling at the end of the game, and worse yet in OT?

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Three words: GRIND IT OUT. Hint: it was working!!!

And why that last punt? Go for it...if you're gonna die, die with your pants ON

The "Spiller decoy" pass to Evans was sweet, though. A sweet drop in a bitter sea.