What Should I Watch Next?

ajzepp

My brother's been telling me that I should look for some DVD's for christmas that he can watch with his son over the next few years. Dinosaurs might be a good one. Thanks for reminding me about that show.

Depending on how old he is, there's also The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. Probably good for tween/teens since there's a plot to follow from episode to episode. Dinosaurs is good for all ages in my opinion.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on how old he is, there's also The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. Probably good for tween/teens since there's a plot to follow from episode to episode. Dinosaurs is good for all ages in my opinion.

He's way too young at this point, 4 months right now. I think my brother just wants to build up some sort of collection for a few years down the road.

He's way too young at this point, 4 months right now. I think my brother just wants to build up some sort of collection for a few years down the road.

"Briscoe County" is a great call...but how about classic, original "Star Trek"? If he watches it with his kid, before he is too old to think it is cheesy, they will both be entertained, and the show always upheld great moral principles.

"Briscoe County" is a great call...but how about classic, original "Star Trek"? If he watches it with his kid, before he is too old to think it is cheesy, they will both be entertained, and the show always upheld great moral principles.

I think he was looking more for very kid-centric shows that we grew up watching (we're about a year and a half apart, so we watched all the same stuff). We did watch that a lot with our father, so I bet it could work. I think he's hoping more for some of those mid-to-late 80s cartoons. One I think would be perfect if it's on dvd would be Pee Wee's Playhouse (I'll count it in the cartoon category).

So far, the show I've been watching the most is Billy the Exterminator LOL. Gonna send some discs back tomorrow and get the next two of MadMen :)

• 4 weeks later...

I had read some of the consumer feedback on the Netflix app, and a lot of folks were complaining how glitchy it was. So far, it works incredibly well!

Just got my Bills wallpaper and ringtone fired up on the iPhone...pretty cool! :thumbsup:

I was already a big fan of Netflix, and my iPhone independent of each other. But the day I was stuck in a waiting room and streamed Beavis & Butthead might have been my all time favorite moment in technology! :thumbsup:

If you're still looking for new things to watch, the gf and I just got into Dead Like Me. Pretty good dark dramedy and an interesting take on death, the grim reaper, and the afterlife. The pilot is a little slow, but the first season has been pretty good so far.

I was already a big fan of Netflix, and my iPhone independent of each other. But the day I was stuck in a waiting room and streamed Beavis & Butthead might have been my all time favorite moment in technology! :thumbsup:

If you're still looking for new things to watch, the gf and I just got into Dead Like Me. Pretty good dark dramedy and an interesting take on death, the grim reaper, and the afterlife. The pilot is a little slow, but the first season has been pretty good so far.

Dude, I am loving the iPhone/Netflix thing....so far it's been working perfectly! :)