Spiller Prediction

I hope you are right. I think it will be a pass out of the backfield if anything, they lined him up out wide earlier this year. I look for that again to get some mis matches and cause confusion.

I would also try running C. McIntosh up the middle as a real full back against the Chiefs, they are fast and hard hitting but a little bad a wrapping up.

I dont know, I think the KO fumble against Ravens hurt his confidence

Joe, I don't think a player like him gets his confidence hurt so easily. Perhaps getting -20 yards on 10 carries might rattle him a little bit, but his confidence will survive. I would luv to see CJ get massive yardage on screens. He needs to get better at pass blocking (will take time) so the opposing D won't automatically think it'll be a run play when he's in the backfield. I wouldn't mind him getting some successful plays in the slot too. (motion out wide from the backfield).

I kind of have the same gut feeling heading into this week. I'd be a little hesitant to say "breakout" because it's tough to have a breakout game touching the ball 10 times or so, but I see a Spiller TD this week as well. I think KC's defense is a bit overrated and expect Gailey to come up with a decent offensive game plan to attack it. I'm predicting we establish the run in this game, which will then open up the passing game.

Now our defense that's another story.

It all depends on how chan uses him! But I believe the perfect play for him is the one Magahee scored his td on! Fake to the up back and flick it to spiller going the opposite way!

I think he can shake any way out of their shoes 1 on 1! And his speed will get him to the corner before the defender can come up on him to make the play!

I'd like to see him get some more touches.

Thing is, he got his most carries last week, since week one. But at the same time, he had no receptions. I'd love to see him get 10 carries, and 4-5 receptions. I still think Freddie is our every down guy for now.