Bill Clinton pushed Kendrick Meek to quit Florida race

Why is Rubio dangerous? Because he doesn't want to send our country into financial ruin?

Because he's a conservative hispanic. If he gets elected it may make the fastest growing segment of the population question their loyalty to the Democratic Party. Can't have dangerous subversives like that in the Senate

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he's a conservative hispanic. If he gets elected it may make the fastest growing segment of the population question their loyalty to the Democratic Party. Can't have dangerous subversives like that in the Senate

There is not going to be much to seperate the mexicans from the Democratic Party. Rubio came from no where, will be a Republican version of Obama and will owe so many favors he will never get anything done. He is in bed with Carl Rove, Jeb Bush, and about any GOP big wig. To say he has new ideas or anything of the such is crap. He is a puppet. He is propped up by StateFarm and many other private companies, as welll. While I want the Republicans back in control for Congress I do not want more of the same old BS that I thought we got rid of in 08. Looking back on 08 now if you couldn't have McCain how many here would rather have Clinton over Obama?

Looking back on 08 now if you couldn't have McCain how many here would rather have Clinton over Obama?

I didn't vote for McCain/Obama or vice versa in the general election. I voted for Bob Barr.

I didn't vote for Clinton or Obama in the primaries. I voted for Ron Paul

So your question is irrelevant to me

Edited by /dev/null

I didn't vote for McCain/Obama or vice versa in the general election. I voted for Bob Barr.

I didn't vote for Clinton or Obama in the primaries. I voted for Ron Paul

So your question is irrelevant to me

Thanks for reminding the name of the guy I voted for.

Thanks for reminding the name of the guy I voted for.

If you need a reminder of the guy that you voted for, then why did you vote for him?

2008: Barr (general), Paul (primary)

2004: Badnaraik (general), Nobody Primary (grew up in closed primary state, didn't know I could vote for either party in open primary state as registered independant)

2000: Bush (general) Primary Nobody(moved from PA to VA, before PA primary but after VA primary)

1996: Harry Browne (general), Jack Kemp (write in Primary)

If you need a reminder of the guy that you voted for, then why did you vote for him?

2008: Barr (general), Paul (primary)

2004: Badnaraik (general), Nobody Primary (grew up in closed primary state, didn't know I could vote for either party in open primary state as registered independant)

2000: Bush (general) Primary Nobody(moved from PA to VA, before PA primary but after VA primary)

1996: Harry Browne (general), Jack Kemp (write in Primary)

Because he wasn't Obama or McCain.

There is not going to be much to seperate the mexicans from the Democratic Party. Rubio came from no where, will be a Republican version of Obama and will owe so many favors he will never get anything done. He is in bed with Carl Rove, Jeb Bush, and about any GOP big wig. To say he has new ideas or anything of the such is crap. He is a puppet. He is propped up by StateFarm and many other private companies, as welll. While I want the Republicans back in control for Congress I do not want more of the same old BS that I thought we got rid of in 08. Looking back on 08 now if you couldn't have McCain how many here would rather have Clinton over Obama?

He came from nowhere? He's in bed with Carl Rove and Jeb Bush?

Maybe you should stick with De-flowering Sheep.

Could you maybe, possibly, if possible spell Karl Rove correctly?

Could you possibly, maybe use your brain on asking a question about buying a car? I'd rather spell a name wrong than ask a !@#$ing compleatly stupid question on if I should buy for cash of finance.

I thought more of you until that post.........

He came from nowhere? He's in bed with Carl Rove and Jeb Bush?

Maybe you should stick with De-flowering Sheep.

He is a mindless sheep that parrots the leftwing talking points.

Bob Barr?? The overzealous Bob !@#$ing Barr??? That guy was an embarrassment in 98, I will never forget that dude.

Edited by Magox

Could you possibly, maybe use your brain on asking a question about buying a car? I'd rather spell a name wrong than ask a !@#$ing compleatly stupid question on if I should buy for cash of finance.

I thought more of you until that post.........

I have bought a total of 1 car in my entire life.

I was 22 and my dad did all the work. Got a loan to establish credit, then like 6 months later paid off the loan

Crist stoops to new low.

Florida independent Senate candidate Charlie Crist personally lobbied Democratic candidate Kendrick Meek to exit the race this week, offering him a cross that had been a gift from his sister, Mr. Meek said Friday.

The gesture occurred Monday as Mr. Crist and Mr. Meek were surrounded by local Jewish leaders

at a Hollywood, Fla., meeting of the pro-Israel lobbying group American Israel Public Affairs Committee.

“I was shocked when he did it,” Mr. Meek said in an interview late Friday. “I told him to keep the cross and that I carry my Christianity in my heart.”