Jackson Lee Asks Holder to Monitor Tea Partiers At Texas Polls

After watching Eric Holder dismiss the Blank Panther voter intimidation case, are you really so myopically stupid that you are asking him to crack down on tea party voter intimidation against blacks and Latinos? I mean, what's the worst they can do? Stand outside the precinct with billy clubs? Because I gotta tell ya, Holder seems okay with that.

Link here.

After watching Eric Holder dismiss the Blank Panther voter intimidation case, are you really so myopically stupid that you are asking him to crack down on tea party voter intimidation against blacks and Latinos? I mean, what's the worst they can do? Stand outside the precinct with billy clubs? Because I gotta tell ya, Holder seems okay with that.

Link here.

there was an injunction.

http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/electionlaw/litigation/documents/BlkPants-Judgmt-5-18-09.pdf

Oh. So he can stand at polling place with a hidden hidden, but he just can't show it unless he's 100 feet away.

Man, that Holder is ruthless. Did he also make him write "I will not intimdate cracker with my billy club" on the blackboard 100 times? :lol: