Jon Stewart crushes Obama

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peace considers himself a centrist. I find that laughable. OCinBuffalo is batshit insane. Peace seems to be a reasonably sane person, but he's no centrist. He's definitely a partisan to some degree.

You consider yourself an intellectual. We all find that laughable.

Peace considers himself a centrist. I find that laughable. OCinBuffalo is batshit insane. Peace seems to be a reasonably sane person, but he's no centrist. He's definitely a partisan to some degree.

This is simply you defining who crushes you the hardest right now. Don't worry, at the pace Peace is progressing, you will be calling him "George W Bush" crazy soon enough. :rolleyes: I will be just an afterthought.

Oh, and DC_Tom gets honorable mention for consistency. I think his owning conner average is up to around 3.5 posts a day?

You have no idea what I am. I am not a centrist. And you probably think that OCinBuffalo is a Republican or Tea Partier, and yet he's pro Union.

I think that OCinBuffalo is either one of the dumbest or craziest people I have met on the internet, and I cannot decide which. The guy completely lacks logic. Almost all of his posts are based on a ground layer of fictional premise that he takes very serious. The man lives in a fantasy land where facts and reality are not given consideration.

You consider yourself an intellectual. We all find that laughable.

Ya, I am aware. Edited by conner

I think that OCinBuffalo is either one of the dumbest or craziest people I have met on the internet, and I cannot decide which. The guy completely lacks logic. Almost all of his posts are based on a ground layer of fictional information that he takes very serious. The man lives in a fantasy land where facts and reality are not given consideration.

Peace:

Observe. This is the "fun" :wallbash: and fun part:

conner:

Demonstrate and/or back up what you are saying. Show me one piece of information that I have ever posted, that I take very seriously, but that others should not take seriously, because it is either false, or irrelevant.

(Peace? The actual fun part is now he will waste the next 4 hours looking for stuff that he won't find, and subsequently chew up TPS's bandwith. He is like a dog with a ball. But, throwing this the ball, with this dog, causes a lot more hilarity to ensue. Most people would suggest PMing this part, but, it's conner, so why bother?)

I think that OCinBuffalo is either one of the dumbest or craziest people I have met on the internet, and I cannot decide which. The guy completely lacks logic. Almost all of his posts are based on a ground layer of fictional premise that he takes very serious. The man lives in a fantasy land where facts and reality are not given consideration.

And then I go back to thinking it's all an act, because this irony is far too think to be unintentional. :lol: