ok no playoffs but!!!!!!

HARCO186

I'm sure all of us that read the posts here can at least agree to one thing for sure. The Bills will not make the playoffs. One thing that will make my entire year as a Bills fan is know the Bills have a better record than the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!! Those guys were predicted to by some to go to the big dance, and if the Bills get a better record, in my eye will be like making the playoffs. What is the one thing that will make your year as a Bills fan?

I'm sure all of us that read the posts here can at least agree to one thing for sure. The Bills will not make the playoffs. One thing that will make my entire year as a Bills fan is know the Bills have a better record than the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!! Those guys were predicted to by some to go to the big dance, and if the Bills get a better record, in my eye will be like making the playoffs. What is the one thing that will make your year as a Bills fan?

I disagree. If this happens, watch how fast Jones drafts Mallett.

I live in CT now, but lived in ME since 96. I get it from both pats and jets fans..... But my hatred runs very very deep with dallas. Ironic how dallas fired Chan when had Wade.... Now Wade is looking at beoing gone, and the Bills are on the ups. Granted we might have a worse record than last year, but we are on the ups.