Kansas City Chiefs focus-Ryan Fitzpatrick!

You can count on it......extra time in the film room for the K.C. coaching staff and players

You can also expect a focused team in Kansas City.The Bills are now considered dangerous!

When a team runs up over 500 yards on offense, the entire NFL takes notice! Trust me!

If we can improve on Defense this should be a great game!

I thought you left us DIE HARD, good to see you back! :thumbsup:

I look for KC to NOT fall into the trap that Baltimore did and to actually concentrate on the run. Pound the ball, score some points and soften up the D for later in the game.

Not sure there's much we can do about it, short of causing some turnovers.

I would like to see the Bills run more and as Badolbilz says, shorten the game. Perhaps they could keep the defense off the field.

one stat that really stands out to me (ok, 2 stats)

KC #1 rushing offense in nfl

Bills #32 rushing D in nfl

hopefully no one has told Haley that!

They only way to even that out is the bills have to score early and often. Make them play from behind that will hopefully later in the game help the D. If they have to play catch up then they won't be willing to run the ball as much.

You can count on it......extra time in the film room for the K.C. coaching staff and players

You can also expect a focused team in Kansas City.The Bills are now considered dangerous!

When a team runs up over 500 yards on offense, the entire NFL takes notice! Trust me!

If we can improve on Defense this should be a great game!

If.

*sigh*

Now that we having a passing threat, this should open up the run game. Maybe we'll see some big runs from our backs this week.

I imagine we'll still lose, since KC is the better team and we have zero defense, but who knows... that's why they play on sundays.

Says who? Lets play the game and see who is better. I like our chances.

Chiefs fan here. Thought you guys played pretty well against Baltimore last week. I think your record is deceptive. No way the Bills are the worst team in the league. Still I don't think you will be able to slow down our running backs. Looking forward to a competitive game on Sunday and hopefully a win for KC.

One more thing to think about. Last year we had decent defense with the same players more or less. The defense did well especially considering the amount of time they were on the field. No they completely suck.

The offense was horrible last year but has really improved this year more or less with the same players. The only difference is that we went from a head coach that is a good DC to a head coach that is a good OC. We go cheap with head coaches and OC and DC. We dont even have a an OC this year and we got a super cheap DC with really no credentials.

FYI, Perry Fewell was the DC and if you didn't remember Dick got fired last year. It was Perrys D, not Dick's. Just look at the Giants D this year compared to last.. we should have kept Perry.

But what else would you expect from a troll that can't accept a good offensive performance by the Bills of all teams.

Edited by SpillerTime21

I can't believe all the positivism here. It is silly. The Ravens did not prepare well thinking cake walk. The Bills had two weeks to get ready. The only positive here is that we had a RT that played one good game and let's hope he keeps it up. We are still 0 and 6. Our best hope is to keep sucking so we can get a #1 pick and a qb for the future.

Didn't Ray Lewis call us out.They were upset from the New England game and wanted to prove they were good.

Sorry, I just can not agree.

I think the Ravens came out ready to play.

I heartily agree with you that the Bills' offense played well and kept us in the game. We still lost. Playing well on one side of the ball for a game doesn't change the fact that our defense is the worst in the league. Is there a remedy? Probabaly not because it is due to the lack of talent, especially on the front seven.

Kansas City is an improving team with an upside. Their strategy is going to be to run the ball for the simple reason that the Bills have not demonstrated an ability to stop the run. The losing streak will continue because KC is simply better. As in most professional sports success is predicated on the talent level. The Bills lack enough talent to be successful.