Driving home from work tonight, and I'm looking forward....

Lv-Bills

Friggin Michael Irvin is the color man. Seriously, Michael Irvin. When I'm trapped in my car, I LOVE Westwood One's broadcasts, until now.

How does marble mouthed, cokehead Irvin keep getting jobs? Really? There's only one equivalent to Michael Irvin that I can think of that keeps resurfacing despite all logic and that's Dave Wannstat (I cannot think of how to spell his name at the moment) as a regurgitated head coach.

Really, I had to turn it off and listen to the Cowboys announcer.

Michael Irvin. Really Westwood One???

:wallbash:

What happened to Boomer Esiason?

They have a few different crews. One has Boomer with Marv Albert I think. LOVE that one. Tonight was Kevin Harlan with Irvin of all fuggin people.

There's also one other awesome duo, but it escapes me which one it is at the moment. But I've never heard Irvin until tonight. It was awful.

They have a few different crews. One has Boomer with Marv Albert I think. LOVE that one. Tonight was Kevin Harlan with Irvin of all fuggin people.

There's also one other awesome duo, but it escapes me which one it is at the moment. But I've never heard Irvin until tonight. It was awful.

The other might be Dick Stockton and Trumpy maybe (I honestly can't think of the tandem). Probably way off with that one.

That's a shame... I thought Marv and Boomer were the only MNF team on Westwood One, but maybe that was quite a few years ago... or maybe I'm misremembering. Regardless, I love the Marv/Boomer team. I'd prefer they do a simulcast for TV.

That's a shame... I thought Marv and Boomer were the only MNF team on Westwood One, but maybe that was quite a few years ago... or maybe I'm misremembering. Regardless, I love the Marv/Boomer team. I'd prefer they do a simulcast for TV.

They have a few teams because of the multiple night games now. Sunday Night, Monday Night, etc....

Marv and Boomer are awesome. Nothing like that broadcast for sure. I'm pretty sure they have three teams.