Xbox or PS3?

GOBILLS78

If you already have a 360, what exactly is your question....? :unsure:

BTW - have you actually played GTA? The media roasts it, but it's really nowhere near as bad as they make it out to be and definitely no worse than games like Call of Duty, IMHO.

:oops: We have an x-box, not a 360 :doh:

The XBox is the system to build on if you don't want him to do well in school.

HAHA, well based on his grades now, figure he needs a second option and have heard that the pro video game leagues are reall starting to grow :w00t:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oops: We have an x-box, not a 360 :doh:

Ahhh!

Well, I'm partial to the 360 personally. Lots of people on TSW have it as well (check consumer forum for a pinned topic on Xbox Live names). You probably can't go wrong with either one though, although since you said war type games, Gears of War is an amazing game and is 360 only. The PS3 has some exclusives as well though, so research the games and pick the one that has the most games you like. :)

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned earlier in the thread, but either way, anytime this question comes up people always talk about how great the Xbox controller is. I've never even touched an Xbox, so I've always wondered what is so great about those controllers? I've never had any problems with the playstation controller, but then again, I've been playing that system since its birth.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned earlier in the thread, but either way, anytime this question comes up people always talk about how great the Xbox controller is. I've never even touched an Xbox, so I've always wondered what is so great about those controllers? I've never had any problems with the playstation controller, but then again, I've been playing that system since its birth.

I think the controller fits in my hand better than the PS2 controller (never used a PS3 - but I think they're the same?).