3-3?

buffalo1983

should the Bills be 0-6 or 3-3? maybe..? I think we scored enough points to atleast win 3 of these games. With Trent in our first two games we only scored 10PTS and then 7PTS. Then Fitzs comes in and we score 30,14,26 and 34.. Anyone think with a good d-fence,that this team should be atleast 3 and 3 right now?

also... other stats to look at.

Steve Johnson 372 Yds 5TDS(These stats might of look better if Fitz was in the first two games)

Terrell Owens 564 Yds 3TDS

should the Bills be 0-6 or 3-3? maybe..? I think we scored enough points to atleast win 3 of these games. With Trent in our first two games we only scored 10PTS and then 7PTS. Then Fitzs comes in and we score 30,14,26 and 34.. Anyone think with a good d-fence,that this team should be atleast 3 and 3 right now?

also... other stats to look at.

Steve Johnson 372 Yds 5TDS(These stats might of look better if Fitz was in the first two games)

Terrell Owens 564 Yds 3TDS

I feel you, brother. But you could pick at this that and the third for just about every Bills loss for the last three years--creating a case that they were stop away, or one completion away, one first down, one-less fumble, the list goes on and on.

Agree.. Just saying that we finally got a offense.. Now we need the running game to finally get their act together.. The more Fitz and the WR core play together, the better they will get (I HOPE).. So far so good... When was the last time we seen a bills team hit the endzone so many times....

We might be 0-6 but it looks like we might have something here.. Developing and seeing what Nelson, Parrish and Johnson can do on the field is the main goal.

Edited by buffalo1983

You can always make a case for a 2 win team to have won about half their games. I tried to show that after the NE game using the back to back 2-14 seasons of 1984 & 1985 but most who responded didn't get it. We're a bad team-bad teams are competitive in at least half their games but only win a couple of those games out of 16.