Offense is looking VERY good and getting better

Chuckknox

It's been many many years since a Bill's offense seems to move the ball so easily. They are getting better each week.

O line also looks like it may be fine. Fitz is a "keeper" and he is only 27 years old, he is stating to get better and better.

it took me seeing them do it today, on the road, against one of the best defenses in the NFL to say this, but our offense looks pretty darn good in gailey's hands, and we really haven't had a lot of big additions. Clearly, it starts with the line and they were GREAT today. 1 sack? thats excellent.

Our D is still adjusting, and its porous as it was last year. A Davis nad Edwards have helped some, but we really need guys like Moats and Coleman to come along. Kelsay played well today as did williams. Whitner is a liability and george wilson looked silly on that 4th down for 15 yards.

Moats was in on the Edwards sack, and he seems that he will be able ot get to the QB once he gets more time....

It's been many many years since a Bill's offense seems to move the ball so easily. They are getting better each week.

O line also looks like it may be fine. Fitz is a "keeper" and he is only 27 years old, he is stating to get better and better.

Iagree I think Fitz is underated

I like what I have seen for the most part, but remember how bad they looked against the Jets defense a few weeks back? I need to see more and I need to see more against good defenses. Baltimore was a great start, though. Showing some promise.......