Congratulations Steve Johnson!

Stellar game today. He's been up and down so far this year, but seems to be picking it up.

He doesn't have great physical skills but he somehow finds a way to get the ball. I'd like to see him finish his runs a little more aggressively though.

All in all, glad we have him. :)

Agreed, I hate the sheepishly jogging out of bounds.

ehh, ive only seen him do that after a big gain has already been made. better to live to fight another day sometimes.

if it was a RB, i might be upset as well. but with a WR, im just glad he caught the ball, turned upfield, and made the play.

edit: Great game, Stevie!! Glad to see him live up to what we have all expected from him around here!! :thumbsup:

Edited by DrDankenstein

The Bills' offense is actually very close to being where it needs to be, at least, if they can keep doing what they did today. The line isn't great, but they're showing flashes now. They desperately need depth, but they're surviving right now, and they held up strong against an excellent defense. The WR corps is in good shape, now that Johnson is looking like a starter, Evans is making plays again, and Parrish is finally being used right (with D. Nelson as a 4th). McIntyre is good, the RBs are good, and they just need a TE.

The defense, though, is an absolute wreck.

The Bills' offense is actually very close to being where it needs to be, at least, if they can keep doing what they did today. The line isn't great, but they're showing flashes now. They desperately need depth, but they're surviving right now, and they held up strong against an excellent defense. The WR corps is in good shape, now that Johnson is looking like a starter, Evans is making plays again, and Parrish is finally being used right (with D. Nelson as a 4th). McIntyre is good, the RBs are good, and they just need a TE.

The defense, though, is an absolute wreck.

absolutely. 34 points on the Ravens is great. It seems today the bad turnover were the difference. But otherwise they were in it.

absolutely. 34 points on the Ravens is great. It seems today the bad turnover were the difference. But otherwise they were in it.

And the Bills offense earned those 34 points, too. It wasn't a special teams play and a few turnover-shortened fields. 72 yards in 6 plays; 91 yards in 12 plays; 82 yards in 6 plays; and the two-minute-drill from their own 9 to force overtime.

Man, our defense and special teams isn't giving us anything to work with.

ehh, ive only seen him do that after a big gain has already been made. better to live to fight another day sometimes.

if it was a RB, i might be upset as well. but with a WR, im just glad he caught the ball, turned upfield, and made the play.

edit: Great game, Stevie!! Glad to see him live up to what we have all expected from him around here!! :thumbsup:

Agreed. With our bad luck, I'd rather not see him take chances and get injured.

Agreed, I hate the sheepishly jogging out of bounds.

If he's going out of bounds a yard or 2 short of the first down... I'd agree. But, in the cases today, he's already done his job and gotten a good gain. No sense fighting for an extra yard and risking an injury or turn over. So, I got no problem with it.

If he's going out of bounds a yard or 2 short of the first down... I'd agree. But, in the cases today, he's already done his job and gotten a good gain. No sense fighting for an extra yard and risking an injury or turn over. So, I got no problem with it.

Imagine what woudl happen if our receivers tried to get couple of extra yards and end up fumbling rather than just stepping out of bounds or going to ground when tackled. The board would light up.

Oh, wait...

S Johnson already has surpassed T.O's TD production in only 6 games, hhhmmmmmmmm maybe it was trents fault geniuses.

Lee evans has already matched T.O's TD production in 2009- to be honest though, Fitz threw most of thos td's as well, not trent

Its about time we have some proof of why no one ever caught any balls, no one ever scored, no one ever got a first, it wasnt the line or the WR's, it was like i said for a year, TRENT TURDWARDS

You are playing unbelievable this year. Keep up the good work. What a complete game today - quick slants, over the middle, a beautiful fade for a long touchdown. Made some difficult catches too. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the NFL. You have a bright future.

Check my posts and you will see I have been ragging him this year. I don't like his speed and he has a tendency to stop running his pattern when the pass is delivered.

Today he showed me somethng. He still has a ways to go but today he showed me something.