forgive me board, for i have sinned....

The Poojer

i actually got an email from the keswick theater, the venue of the concert, they had suggested up-coming concerts for me....one of them was the Gloria Gaynor/Village People concert....apparently the keswick thinks i am gay as well, as did a group of women that followed us from the restaurant to the theater....despite there being 2 Men and 2 Women in our party of 4, they thought Fred and I were the couple, not Fred & Michelle and Lisa and Myself....that went over well with Lisa & Michelle, the still haven't stopped laughing about it

i actually got an email from the keswick theater, the venue of the concert, they had suggested up-coming concerts for me....one of them was the Gloria Gaynor/Village People concert....apparently the keswick thinks i am gay as well, as did a group of women that followed us from the restaurant to the theater....despite there being 2 Men and 2 Women in our party of 4, they thought Fred and I were the couple, not Fred & Michelle and Lisa and Myself....that went over well with Lisa & Michelle, the still haven't stopped laughing about it

My wife and I went to see brokback mountain with another couple. The ladies went into the theater first while my (male) friend and I picked up refreshments. The ladies thought it was simply too funny to save seats for us about three rows away.

Sure enough we sat there through that emascualting movie side by side as the theater was packed.

:lol::lol::lol:

Put your pants back on and people will stop looking. (maybe)

Ask my wife - not much worth looking at when my pants are down :lol::lol: