Given one free trip to the past in a time machine, I would..

/dev/null

Given one free trip to the past in a time machine, I would..  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Given one free trip to the past in a time machine, I would..

• Witness an amazing historical event
    • Meet a long-dead hero
    • Go back a few years and invest in something
    • Set right what once went wrong
    • Kill Hitler
    • Kill grandad, to check the timeline's error handling
    • Leave behind a blatant anachronism
    • Prevent Firefly from getting cancelled

I don't think it works that way. But really you could go back in time and witness the building of the pyramids, Chat with Aristotle, or be present at the signing of the declaration of Independence but you're highest ambition is to hit on Lana? :rolleyes:

Yes, I typed it therefore it is my only ambition.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it works that way. But really you could go back in time and witness the building of the pyramids, Chat with Aristotle, or be present at the signing of the declaration of Independence but you're highest ambition is to hit on Lana? :rolleyes:

After seeing AJ's video, I'm convinced that she's the 8th wonder of the world. :D

No Sept 11th? That's the first thing that came to my mind. Not sure how I would have stopped it, but I'd think of something.

It would have happened sooner or later anyway. No one had the balls to confront the threat without a major attack to drive public opinion.

I'd go back to a time when I was young enough to snag Lana. I'd take my younger self (I realize that this is verboten from a space time continuum standpoint, but sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do) to the Northwest and sweep that woman off her feet.

Looks like now might be a good time to go back and rescue her. :unsure: