Almost End Of October

Happy happy days for a city that deserves so much more........

Just watched the Sabres turn in another listless performance at home against the Senators. They turned the puck over so many times in the first period that my head was spinning. They fell behind, never got the lead, and lost.

Galisano cares nothing about hockey or winning or sports in general.

I'm so disappointed in the Sabres management this past offseason: bull **** tearful postseason press conference gushing about how badly they want a championship for the City of Buffalo and how dedicated they are to making the right changes to ensure it... and then absolutely nothing. Bunch of jerkoffs. To watch that same soft team cuddle and wilt game after game makes me sick.

Wouldn't it be a kick in the teeth if the Bills only "home" win in 2010 was at Toronto?

Oh, guys, don't worry, in a few years it will be ok! I mean, the Clippers are looking good this year, we won't have NHL, but it'll be nice having them back as our NBA team! Plus, LA definately will be better for us in the Winter!

Also, UCLA is definately an upgrade over UB!

I wish the 'Spos had come to Buffalo rather than DC. Then again, I wish the Miami franchise had been awarded to B-lo as it should have been back in '92 or whatever. Bunch of bull ****. Braves in '76, all the way.