Boston College Student Asks For Tuition Back

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

It is iconic that this guy whines about the lack of job prospects when he was trying to be a lawyer. Lawyers sue the crap out of people and prevent them from creating jobs. There are a trillion lawyers and they have managed to kill off most of the jobs. I had an attorney to look out for some transactions I was doing but that was it. I can't even locate the guy now.

Lawyers are all shocked there are no more lawyer jobs? Well they sued everybody they could out of existence. The only people left to sue are other lawyers or in this case the law school itself. Maybe they can sue kids innocently trying to steal music but there is no money in that.

I feel worse for those students duped into attending one of the many quasi colleges run for profit. I believe in buyer beware and the idea that people should be responsible for their choices but at the end of the day it is hard to do this if yyou are being fed nothing but misleading information and statistics.

http://abcnews.go.co...siness/unemploy ... d=11937494

"With fatherhood impending, I go to bed every night terrified of the

thought of trying to provide for my child AND paying off my J.D, and

resentful at the thought that I was convinced to go to law school by

empty promises of a fulfilling and remunerative career," the student,

who says he's set to graduate in 2011, writes.

I don't get it. He's still got a year of school left and he's pissed that that he doesn't have a job? Talk about a sense of entitlement.