USS HW Bush Shirt Bad!

Unions suck.

Not only do they not know WHICH Bush they hate, they'd do this to a member? I hope that guy votes anti-union the rest of his life.

Remember, in the liberal world, the most important things are tolerance of others and love for middle income America; unless you step out of line even by accident, in which case there's no need to have tolerance for the "unimportant" people, as conner would call them.

Remember, in the liberal world, the most important things are tolerance of others and love for middle income America; unless you step out of line even by accident, in which case there's no need to have tolerance for the "unimportant" people, as conner would call them.

You're up bright and early! Working to support the legions of welfare leeches?

You're up bright and early! Working to support the legions of welfare leeches?

I was on my third cup of coffee when I wrote that. Been an early riser since I was eleven. My folks owned a diner in the Catskills and I had to open it every morning with them at 5 a.m. The worst was hunting season. Those bastards would come in at 3 a.m. for eggs before heading out to spend the rest of the morning on a tree branch. Lots of fun watching the sun rise on truck roofs covered with deer and their half-bit tongues hanging out.

Working early. Killing deer. I probably just made a liberal crap himself.

I was on my third cup of coffee when I wrote that. Been an early riser since I was eleven. My folks owned a diner in the Catskills and I had to open it every morning with them at 5 a.m. The worst was hunting season. Those bastards would come in at 3 a.m. for eggs before heading out to spend the rest of the morning on a tree branch. Lots of fun watching the sun rise on truck roofs covered with deer and their half-bit tongues hanging out.

Where in the Catskills?

:lol:

Where in the Catskills?

Way up. Near Hunter Mountain. It was BFE before anyone knew what BFE was. The kind of place where you could put "Graduated 28th in my high school class" on your college resume without anyone at the college giving thought to the fact that there were only 38 people in your class.

I don't want to say this town was small, but it would get its ass kicked if it ever got into a war with the Borough of Macungie (SA-LUTE!)

Edited by LABillzFan

Way up. Near Hunter Mountain. It was BFE before anyone knew what BFE was. The kind of place where you could put "Graduated 28th in my high school class" on your college resume without anyone at the college giving thought to the fact that there were only 38 people in your class.

I don't want to say this town was small, but it would get its ass kicked if it ever got into a war with the Borough of Macungie (SA-LUTE!)

Greene County, then?

Early riser here too. "Slept in" until 6:30 this morning. 9:00am....time for Irish Coffees at the Buena Vista. Our favorite rainy weekend destination.

Yes, sir. Gateway to the Something Or Other.

Ha. Small world. I'm from the village of Catskill.

Hunter-Tannersville's graduating classes are still about 40 people, I think. There's a private school up in that area with an average graduating class of 12, though, "Yeah, I was top 10 in my class, no big deal." :lol: