Does anyone think the new Burger King

HelloNewman

I think the new King character they have on those Burger King commercials is quite creepy looking. Scares the hell out of me. He shows up peeking into people's window and beds under the covers with his sh-- eating frozen grin on his face....creepy!!!

anyone else agree?

I think the new King character they have on those Burger King commercials is quite creepy looking.  Scares the hell out of me. He shows up peeking into people's window and  beds under the covers with his sh-- eating frozen grin on his face....creepy!!!

anyone else agree?

151724[/snapback]

Got a piture?

BTW, I was looking in your windows last night. You need to run the vacuum, your place if filthy.

I think the new King character they have on those Burger King commercials is quite creepy looking.  Scares the hell out of me. He shows up peeking into people's window and  beds under the covers with his sh-- eating frozen grin on his face....creepy!!!

anyone else agree?

151724[/snapback]

Damn, I thought I was the only one who though that dude wasn't right; creepy indeed.

anyone else agree?

151724[/snapback]

Totally agree, especially when he's just sitting there in the bed.

Burger King needed to fire their marketing division and ad company three decades ago.  They haven't had a coherent marketing strategy in my lifetime. 

Oh, and their service sucks, too.  Slowest "fast" food I've ever seen...

151751[/snapback]

when considering fast food as "catalyst food" (if you know what i mean)...the slower the better.

anyone else agree?

151724[/snapback]

Whew, it just isn't me that thinks that he is creepy. Whoever came up with that commercial, and the radio commercials trying to explain the TV commercial, should be canned immediately!!

Burger King needed to fire their marketing division and ad company three decades ago.  They haven't had a coherent marketing strategy in my lifetime. 

151751[/snapback]

But you can't beat a Whopper for disgusting goodness.

151751[/snapback]

At many of the BK's I go to, I call the service "Your way, some time today."

They've done a complete makeover to this whole new cheeky, quirky thing. The subservient chicken was part of that campaign...read all the signs in the restaurant someway and you'll see it. (Example: I noticed on the door next to the big "PULL" it read 'you can have it your way and push, but the door's pretty strong.')