Upset city! Bills win this week

It wouldn't be a legal contract since both parties have to be mentally competent to enter into the agreement. No jury would ever conclude that you qualify.

1. You suck

2. I am not mentally ill

3. You should be embarrassed to have your screen name

4. !@#$ you

Edited by gringo starr

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well game is in the books! It was a prediction of daredevil proportions, and it was almost pulled off! Never thought the Bills would be in this game, and I feel like I'll say it anyway, "YOUR THE MAN" Good prediction that was a penalty or two away from becoming reality, a call or two by the refs off, an fumble by C.J. Spiller away from happening!!!

So close and yet so far! I was glad we gave them a heckuva a game, and made Ray Lewis eat his words for at least a while! I would be interested in seeing what the Ravens and Lewis think of the Bills now?? We gave them all they could handle..If we could just cut the run down to average standards we would've easily won that game!!!

Good Job Fitz, Stevie J, Evans, O-Line, Kyle Williams! Made it a fun game to watch! I'll remove the paperbag this week at least! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Today really hurt...like kinda watching the Patriot game from last years opener. But they did make me proud with their effort. Upset city...

Even though it was a tough loss, I was pretty proud of my team this week. I think they are going through some growing pains.

I'm not fully understanding the changes our coaching staff makes at half time. We are getting crushed in the 3rd quarter of this years games.

WTF?

I've got a feeling.

Bills 24

Ravens 21

Let's revisit this post on Monday!

It's Monday.

Time to start another I've got a feeling thread!

1. You suck

2. I am not mentally ill

3. You should be embarrassed to have your screen name

4. !@#$ you

It's nice to now you haven't lost your sense of humor!