4,500 tix remain for bills-browns

DeeRay

Announce that J.P. Losman will start at QB.

Hey... don't shoot the messenger. I'm just givin the crew at OBD a little marketing help here for this week's game. Those 4,500 tix are browns fans that don't want to waste their time and money on that pathetic team. So 4,500 bills fans need a reason to show up and watch the browns.

What happened to all the "loyal" Browns fans I keep hearing about? I know the team sucks, but these are the same people who cried about how they supported the Browns through thick or thin before they left for Baltimore. I guess now they can't be bothered to drive 4 hours to support their team.

PTR

I'm a little disappointed. I can see not wanting to show up on Halloween vs. the Cardinals, but this game is one step closer to the playoffs.

I'd be there in a heartbeat if I were able to make the trip this weekend. Unfortunately, I work weekends.

I'm a little disappointed.  I can see not wanting to show up on Halloween vs. the Cardinals, but this game is one step closer to the playoffs.

I'd be there in a heartbeat if I were able to make the trip this weekend.  Unfortunately, I work weekends.

151748[/snapback]

I was at the Halloween game and it was great! It certainly was a better game to watch than the opener was (I was there as well). I'm hoping the Steelers game is the best Bills game of the season (I'll be there, too).