Any one ever hear of "spice"?

This thread is now my favorite thread on the board, better then the Cam Newton thread.

What I do find funny is that everyone is saying that Salvia is not as bad as pharmecuticals, nor is weed. Well, they're still all not good for you and for that it's like saying you'd rather be shot in the foot then in the hand.

No ****. I post something that pops up on my home page - aol - last night, which supports my only contention in this whole thing. That is, that those who say pot is harmless are just flat out wrong.

And, what is the response. Nothing refuting the study, published in the British Medical Journal. Instead it's rambling manifestos about how alcohol, cigarettes, BLTs, WTFs and every other 3 letter acronym is worse than pot.

As if anybody said anything about those things.

Write to the researchers, if you think they're wrong. Here's another one you can write to that was on my IE home page last month:

Get out your red herrings, boys.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No ****. I post something that pops up on my home page - aol - last night, which supports my only contention in this whole thing. That is, that those who say pot is harmless are just flat out wrong.

And, what is the response. Nothing refuting the study, published in the British Medical Journal. Instead it's rambling manifestos about how alcohol, cigarettes, BLTs, WTFs and every other 3 letter acronym is worse than pot.

As if anybody said anything about those things.

Write to the researchers, if you think they're wrong. Here's another one you can write to that was on my IE home page last month:

Get out your red herrings, boys.

You are an idiot. I have yet to see anyone post here about how pot is harmless unless in jest. Instead when legitimate comparisons are brought up, you whine. You pull up a study that may indicate 50% more likely to go schizo (if I read that right), if you are already prone to it it seems. Let's take it on the face of it though, 50% of what less than 1% that actually go schizo? And you will not compare it to alcohol. !@#$ing agenda you have, do you not?

Buffalo

Lower in in fat by over half, some times up to 90% lower, then beef.

Higher protein values then most any other source of meat.

Easier to digest by the stomach.

It does not contain the mercury and other toxins that fish have.

Does make you a sissy-light on the loafer vegetarian.

Also, if I was not lazy then I would go find the links of goat milk. Goat milk is far better for you then cattle milk - the enzymes are very similar to human milk.

Buffalo

Lower in in fat by over half, some times up to 90% lower, then beef.

Higher protein values then most any other source of meat.

Easier to digest by the stomach.

It does not contain the mercury and other toxins that fish have.

Does make you a sissy-light on the loafer vegetarian.

Also, if I was not lazy then I would go find the links of goat milk. Goat milk is far better for you then cattle milk - the enzymes are very similar to human milk.

Just don't drink it raw. :D

You are an idiot. I have yet to see anyone post here about how pot is harmless unless in jest. Instead when legitimate comparisons are brought up, you whine. You pull up a study that may indicate 50% more likely to go schizo (if I read that right), if you are already prone to it it seems. Let's take it on the face of it though, 50% of what less than 1% that actually go schizo? And you will not compare it to alcohol. !@#$ing agenda you have, do you not?

You love to call me names, don't you. Must really hit too close to home if you get this stirred up that you are calling me names every time I have some scientific evidence........I was in denial once. You'll get over it. You're young. I remember basing my life around substances and defending them at every chance, too.

I've said it a million times - my only agenda is to not let people say that pot is harmless - and thereby falsely advertising it to people considering it. Dean got me on this thread by saying "It won't hurt you" when trying to entice boys into smoking pot. You and Spiller really liked to call me names when you were adamant, against all scientific evidence and common sense, that the paranoia from pot is only because you have to worry about getting caught, not from the psychotropic things that it does to you.

I've never said alcohol is harmless, so why do you keep wanting me to compare it. (There is a reason I haven't had a drink in 15 years). You are the one with the agenda about alcohol. This thread is not about it......If somebody on a thread tells somebody that they should drink because "it won't hurt you" I will jump in and refute that, too.

You love to call me names, don't you. Must really hit too close to home if you get this stirred up that you are calling me names every time I have some scientific evidence........I was in denial once. You'll get over it. You're young. I remember basing my life around substances and defending them at every chance, too.

I've said it a million times - my only agenda is to not let people say that pot is harmless - and thereby falsely advertising it to people considering it. Dean got me on this thread by saying "It won't hurt you" when trying to entice boys into smoking pot. You and Spiller really liked to call me names when you were adamant, against all scientific evidence and common sense, that the paranoia from pot is only because you have to worry about getting caught, not from the psychotropic things that it does to you.

I've never said alcohol is harmless, so why do you keep wanting me to compare it. (There is a reason I haven't had a drink in 15 years). You are the one with the agenda about alcohol. This thread is not about it......If somebody on a thread tells somebody that they should drink because "it won't hurt you" I will jump in and refute that, too.

There are !@#$ing commercials everyday about alcohol which causes far more harm. You are a putz who is on the wrong crusade.

There are !@#$ing commercials everyday about alcohol which causes far more harm. You are a putz who is on the wrong crusade.

You just love to call people names, don't you. That might be the way it's done in PPP, but it's generally frowned upon here.

But, I must say that your reading comprehension skills have not improved in the few months since the last time you called me names. I say if somebody says something in a thread that alcohol is harmless that I will jump in and refute it and you say there are commercials every day that causes far more harm.......On what planet does that make any sense?

And, I totally agree that things like beer commercials are very harmful. I hate them and I think they are more harmful than Dean and you on a thread, but I can't reply to a commercial.

You just love to call people names, don't you. That might be the way it's done in PPP, but it's generally frowned upon here.

But, I must say that your reading comprehension skills have not improved in the few months since the last time you called me names. I say if somebody says something in a thread that alcohol is harmless that I will jump in and refute it and you say there are commercials every day that causes far more harm.......On what planet does that make any sense?

And, I totally agree that things like beer commercials are very harmful. I hate them and I think they are more harmful than Dean and you on a thread, but I can't reply to a commercial.

In that you are projecting your efforts in the wrong place. That is what makes you a putz.

Edit - I should note that complete idiots should not smoke weed, so BBB should abstain.

Edited by Booster4324

Putz - Noun: A stupid or worthless person.

You couldn't be further from the truth. Full scholarship, assistantship, magna cum laude, 3.9 gpa. Yeah, stupid people get that sort of stuff. If you took a poll of 25 of my best friends as to who the smartest person they know is and I guarantee at least 20 say me.

Worthless? I've made $65K so far this year, in the first 9 weeks. How much have you made?

Putz - Noun: A stupid or worthless person.

You couldn't be further from the truth. Full scholarship, assistantship, magna cum laude, 3.9 gpa. Yeah, stupid people get that sort of stuff. If you took a poll of 25 of my best friends as to who the smartest person they know is and I guarantee at least 20 say me.

Worthless? I've made $65K so far this year, in the first 9 weeks. How much have you made?

e-peen alert

e-peen alert

Oh, really - because it looks like I've made over 3000 posts and never said any of that.......Not until somebody called me a putz. Somebody who, judging by their reading comprehension and writing skills, surely can say none of that. Somebody who certainly is not making up for their intellectual shortcomings with any sense of humor or social skills.

A skill set like that is not getting you $65K in a year, much less in 9 weeks.

Winning.

Oh, really - because it looks like I've made over 3000 posts and never said any of that.......Not until somebody called me a putz. Somebody who, judging by their reading comprehension and writing skills, surely can say none of that. Somebody who certainly is not making up for their intellectual shortcomings with any sense of humor or social skills.

A skill set like that is not getting you $65K in a year, much less in 9 weeks.

Winning.

kk Charlie, you are winning in grand style...

kk Charlie, you are winning in grand style...

And, you are obviously losing in such grand style that you have to blot out your consciousness and rearrange reality.

As well as defend your loser lifestyle every time anyone mentions pot in any post on this board.

And, you are obviously losing in such grand style that you have to blot out your consciousness and rearrange reality.

As well as defend your loser lifestyle every time anyone mentions pot in any post on this board.

Awww, now you have sunk to my level. Come down to PPP so I can tell you what I really think of you.

Awww, now you have sunk to my level. Come down to PPP so I can tell you what I really think of you.

Actually, I haven't - I didn't call you any names, like you like to do. But, subtlety and nuance are not your strong points. Actually, what are your strong points?

Actually, I think more of you as you are a self admitted troll. You play a persona on this board, whereas bbb is just an idiot.

You're right I play a persona on this board. But your act here tonight is really you and that's pretty sad.

Actually, I haven't - I didn't call you any names, like you like to do. But, subtlety and nuance are not your strong points. Actually, what are your strong points?

Loser isn't a name?

Anyway, aren't you a fed type?

You're right I play a persona on this board. But your act here tonight is really you and that's pretty sad.

Oh, only you are allowed to play a role? How cute.